Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! EVerybody's back. Sure missed all you guys!

I missed you very much, Bijou. I brushed my belly fur again today. Purrrrr...

Mmm, chips and dip and milkshakes!!! I'll run the milkshake machine!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Yay! EVerybody's back. Sure missed all you guys!

I missed you very much, Bijou. I brushed my belly fur again today. Purrrrr...

Mmm, chips and dip and milkshakes!!! I'll run the milkshake machine!
We missed everybody too. Mmmm brushed belly fur - don't it make my blue eyes bluer! Purrrrrrrrr. Meooooooow.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hi evFURRYone! i so missed TCS being down the last two days for us here. I'd like a chili to eat and a catnip tea and then I'll sit at the bar. Oh I likes the new siggy of your guy Pixel, Cable and Java! It's pretty!

I so happy Mika is feeling better, I knew her'd be a good girl and gets all better! Mika I'd like to buy you a small teeny tiny little CHEEESE cake slice to makes you feel even better!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go Go is not well, her meowmy katie tole us. she is our sweethart.
pleeze pray.

we glad allis bak here cause we misted evfurryone.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Go Go is not well, her meowmy katie tole us. she is our sweethart.
pleeze pray.

we glad allis bak here cause we misted evfurryone.
Us too, we are praying for lil Go Go, we will be bak later if meomwy feels like it, yur friends jasper and tia

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hello kitty frens,

We are finally back in the cafe. It has been a long wile. Meomy is still buzy hacking up a lung (why we don't know
; she sez its cause she is still sik). She wants us to send Rufus around with peeple's teas to all of the Meowmys to help tem feel better. He's gonna have a co-cola classic for Meowmy Bobbie, just so she dusnt feel left out.

Shef has made a speshal chickun soup for GoGo to help her feel better. It is all steemy gudness which helps her smell the fud and wet her appetite. Shef also worked reelly hard on a cheese souffly for his favoritie lil Mika.

We also have a band in todey. They were supposed to be here on Groundhogs day but culdn't make it in cause of all of the meen peeples blocking the site. So...

Smudge's Colorado Cafe

presents

The Prairie Dog Posse
doing their big hit - "what's my shadow got to do wit winter?"

Join us on the danse floor
and have a drink
wit us to celebrate a belated Groundhogs day.

(Dougie, stop chasing the band's drummer around. He is not a play-toy).

Luvs, Luzee, Carli, and Much

ps we missed you guys - Meomy started reading old cached freds just to stay connected.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, Kitters for the cheese treats and thank Shef for thinking about me. I really appreciate it. I am feeling better and have helped nanny do laundry today. My meowmy has gone away for a few days so nanny and opa are looking after me. Bijou is too.

Love, Mika

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HEY! Are we watching the Super Bowl today? Where is everybody?

Hmm, the milkshake machine is unguarded...

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we r not wachin cep for the commershuls. meowmy has dat laryngitisi stuff an cant tawk. but she goin to skool aneehow.
we all jus resting

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Mmmmmm - the floor is kind of sticky... Ari, what is it with you and that milkshake machine?

The band had a gud time last nite and are sleeping in one of the booths. Glad Dougie has stopped teesing the drummer.

We was napping but we've joined pawpa watching the game. Sorry tat Meowmy Bobbie is sick like so many otter Meowmys. We send cuddles and headbutts to help her feel better.

Now back to the game - GO TEAM! (we don't have a favorite so we're gonna cheer for the team wit the ball).

Luvs, Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
meowmy don care nuthin bout football. we wif you, lucee an carlee an much: we cheer for hooever has de ball.
our meowmy not feelin good; got gots a bad cold. she is goin to skool but has someone to take her bus duty cause she skeered to stand outside wif her laryngitis.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, Luzee. Thought I got up all the mess from yesterday.
Guess I should stick to the recipe and not try to improvise, huh?

Anyways, it's chilly outside so I'm up for a double hot chocolate with whipped cream and loads of sprinkles!
Right, Tia?

A hot catnip toddy for me, please. And I'll take it by the fireplace. When Bijou arrives, tell him where I am? Thank you, Doggie.

*WOOF*!

Sorry, "Dougie".

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi kitty friends. Hi Dougie. I'd love a nice hot chocolate with whipped cream and could you bring it over to the fireplace area. I see my "friend" Topaz with the lovely belly fur over there.

Hi lovely Topaz. How are you today? It sure looks cozy here by the fire.

Is that Ari and Tia over there all cuddled up together? Aren't they just the cutest little couple!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we think we need sum crushed ice wif coca cola for us and meowmy. she's got us likin it!
Is it cold where you kitties are?
Our meomwy too, but she can't have none now cus of the DIE t! It warm here, supposed to be 76 today! We is havin a lil heat wave inbetween the storms! Meowmy gots alla the doors open so we can look outside and the fresh air can come inside the house!
An we can smell birdy bites,er birdy "friends" outside too! We likes it when meomwy opens the doors but tt keeps jumping up on top of them and then calling meomwy to "rescue" her! What a racket! But she gots in trouble for it so maybe she won't do it anymore today! It nice to have a sunny day for a change. I will have a catnip cooler pleze, and tia wants a milkshake to share with ari, rite tia?
We also hopes alla the meomwys are feeling bettr today, yur friends jasper and tia

Status
Not open for further replies.