Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh that jus booteeful! we alla cryin now!
Yosemite said:
Originally Posted by carolcat

I just want to say your enclosed letter had me near tears. My heart swells with love and warm feelings whenever I hear how happy Tia has made you. I knew just from the few days we had her that she was a special little girl and was going to make you very happy. She is truly one of God's special gifts with a huge loving heart in that little body of hers which makes her so very easy to fall in love with.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww - I wish I had a mug with my Tia's picture on it!
I think I'll just share mugs of hot chocolate and glasses of chocolate milkshakes with her.

Hi Dougie! See you have your own collar on today.

Hmmm,
I'd like the grilled chicken with gravy. And a milkshake.

I'll have two...

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we haf the uzual coke classic wif lotsa ice!

and some mouse puffs wif cheese sauce.....
an a small servin of chocolate mice in case our sweetharts come.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we haf the uzual coke classic wif lotsa ice!

and some mouse puffs wif cheese sauce.....
an a small servin of chocolate mice in case our sweetharts come.
those mous pufs soun delish! an sum catnip tee wile i wate to see if my hunny is comin
~ Cable
Java & I would also like the mouse puffs in cheese sauce, & I'd like some catnip tea. Java would like a salmon milkshake ~ Pixel
~ Java

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

those mous pufs soun delish! an sum catnip tee wile i wate to see if my hunny is comin
~ Cable
Java & I would also like the mouse puffs in cheese sauce, & I'd like some catnip tea. Java would like a salmon milkshake ~ Pixel
~ Java

Hey there Cable and Java and Pixel. Much sends her regards to her nappin buddy Pixel. She doesn't like to rite a lot so we rite fer her. She's upstairs napping as usual.
How is Meowmy Laureen? Is she doing ok after her sergery? Has she fergiven us for the party?

Meomy is sick rite now wit bronkitus so she's home sleeping and coffing alot and being kwanky. I cuddle wit her alot so she feel better. Much and Karlee sleeping wit her also. (But tey also sleep in the bed evry day so I dont kno if they're there to cumfort Meomy
)

Meowmy Linda is very lucky to have a Tia Coffee cup. She shuld only drink speshal coffee from it.

Rufus, I'd like a speshal heeling tea for Meomy so I can take one to her.

I'm off to check the otter threads.

Luvs, Luzee

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi dere Luzee and Carlee and Much, we very sorry to hear about yur meomwy being sick. We glad you such sweet and caring kittys and that you are taking such GOOD care of her. Maybe Doogie could bring her some speshul chiken soup to make her all better? We gonna say a prayer for meomwy Jana that she gets all bettr reel soon, k? luv from yur friends jasper and tia

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Luzee, Carly and Much - we are sorry your meowmy is sick too. You guys are taking good care of her and we think that's really nice of you. You make your meowmy feel better soon.

Hugs and kitty kisses from me and Mika.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh oh! we sad yur sweet meowmy is sick.
we hopes he is all better soon soon.
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Luzee, Carly and Much - we are sorry your meowmy is sick too. You guys are taking good care of her and we think that's really nice of you. You make your meowmy feel better soon.

Hugs and kitty kisses from me and Mika.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Hey there Cable and Java and Pixel. Much sends her regards to her nappin buddy Pixel. She doesn't like to rite a lot so we rite fer her. She's upstairs napping as usual.
How is Meowmy Laureen? Is she doing ok after her sergery? Has she fergiven us for the party?

Luvs, Luzee
meowmy is doon grate wif her serjeree.
shes lost about 26 pouns - thats Pixel & Java combind!
shes forgivn y'all for the partee cuz she foun out I was the won hoo mesd up the walpapr
- i a bad kittee
~ Cable

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

You mus be pretty acrobatic to get up an mess wif that wallpaper.
not reelee...i jump up onna counter & then onna frijerater & then i'm only a coupl feet frum the walpapr...& i can strech that far
i also sumtims push stuf offa the top of the frijerater
meowmy duznt lik that eether
~ Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

not reelee...i jump up onna counter & then onna frijerater & then i'm only a coupl feet frum the walpapr...& i can strech that far
i also sumtims push stuf offa the top of the frijerater
meowmy duznt lik that eether
~ Cable
Awwww, don't be sad Cable my sweet, I still loves you
. I hopes that yur meomwy isn't mad at you for long
. It can be reeel hard when our meowmys is mad at us so I am sending you extra kisses and purrs, k? luv jasper

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Awwww, don't be sad Cable my sweet, I still loves you
. I hopes that yur meomwy isn't mad at you for long
. It can be reeel hard when our meowmys is mad at us so I am sending you extra kisses and purrs, k? luv jasper
tahk you my sweetee
you alwas mak me feel betr. i just don unnerstan wy meowmy minds win i push stuf offa the frijerator...it looks betr onna flor i think! can we get sum gud fud? id like a catnip coktail i think...
~ Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tahk you my sweetee
you alwas mak me feel betr. i just don unnerstan wy meowmy minds win i push stuf offa the frijerator...it looks betr onna flor i think! can we get sum gud fud? id like a catnip coktail i think...
~ Cable
I will get you whatever you wants Cable my sweet.....i wood like a catnip coktail too and maybe some mousie tails wif cheese dip to start? Thanks doogie, here is a milk bone for YOU!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

I will get you whatever you wants Cable my sweet.....i wood like a catnip coktail too and maybe some mousie tails wif cheese dip to start? Thanks doogie, here is a milk bone for YOU!
that souns wunnerful darlin!
~ Cable

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we never jumpt on the fridge raturr before is it fun?
dere S+H i tryd to rite you yestrdy but the pooter pooted out i gess...enywa i reelee lik bein on top of the frij cuz then i veree tall & i also lik pushn stuff offa it! but meowmy duznt lik me to get up ther or push stuf off. she also duznt lik me to try to opin the cabnits ovr the frij cuz shes afrad i'll get insid & get stuk & she wudnt be able to find me
~ Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oooooh, cable, you be careful, ok? we be skeered if we thot u got hurt inside or outside that fridgeraturr thing. we love you, an pixel an java, too!

an we also love mouse at the brige.

dere S+H i tryd to rite you yestrdy but the pooter pooted out i gess...enywa i reelee lik bein on top of the frij cuz then i veree tall & i also lik pushn stuff offa it! but meowmy duznt lik me to get up ther or push stuf off. she also duznt lik me to try to opin the cabnits ovr the frij cuz shes afrad i'll get insid & get stuk & she wudnt be able to find me
~ Cable

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Ari.

Hi, Tia

Hi, Ari.

Hi, Tia

Hi, Ari.

Hi, Tia

Hi, Ari.

Hi, Tia

Hi, Ari.

Hi, Tia

Ahem!

Uh, oh, Meowmy is here - she has her new computer all set up for surfing again! Yay!!!!!!

Milkshakes for everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.