Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

Hello kitties~ How are you all doing?

Doggie bring my furfriends some lunch whatever they want its on me today
I got $kittycents today. I told meowmy i would use it to treat my dear friends.

Howler
That is very kind of you! Tanks a heep!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Shenandoah! How's Humble? Dougie! Coke on crushed ice for the southern gentleman!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah Meowmy made me watch kera while she went to town so moewmy gave me $kittycents for watching here and some little treats they were so good. Meowmy said I was a good kitty for taking good care of my lil sis.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! You kitten sitting? Grandmeowmy had a dog that used to kitten sit. It was when grandmeowmy was a little girl on their farm. The dog had no sense of direction and could get lost just outside the fence around the house. So the mommy cat would let the doggie kitten sit while she hunted. The doggie would watch and keep the kittens under the grape arbor. When the mommy cat came home with her catch, she'd give half to the kittens and half to the dog. Yep!! The dog got paid for kitten sitting!

You're a good big brother. I think I'll order a chocolate milkshake.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Hey kitty friends, Stumpy here! How are you all going? I'm jus stoppin by quickly, I feel the need to go RUNNIN all over the house!!!!! BYEEEE

Stumpy is so stwange. She wuns awound evewywhere and jumps up walls n stuff. Lily here anyway. It's so hard to get meowmy's pooter - Stumpy's always talkin to her boyfrennnnn Howwwwer

Hey don't tease Lily, jus cause you're too wittle to have a boyfwend!

Hee hee hee she hates being teased! Hope all you kitties are all doin good. I'm going to go annoy baby Smudge - byeeee!
Hi Lily! I love to play chase! I do it mostly wif the puppy here, but he's a little ruff. I try an chase Nadette too, but she's tryin to act all grown up or somethin so I need other kittens to chase! - Smudge

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Wow! You kitten sitting? Grandmeowmy had a dog that used to kitten sit. It was when grandmeowmy was a little girl on their farm. The dog had no sense of direction and could get lost just outside the fence around the house. So the mommy cat would let the doggie kitten sit while she hunted. The doggie would watch and keep the kittens under the grape arbor. When the mommy cat came home with her catch, she'd give half to the kittens and half to the dog. Yep!! The dog got paid for kitten sitting!

You're a good big brother. I think I'll order a chocolate milkshake.
Wow doggies kitty sit too that is neat. Ch. Milkshakes sounds yummy.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Is gettin cold here! we all home! Humble doin fine!
Yeah Humble. You keep getting better and stop worrying Meowmy Bobbie.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[/color]
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi Lily! I love to play chase! I do it mostly wif the puppy here, but he's a little ruff. I try an chase Nadette too, but she's tryin to act all grown up or somethin so I need other kittens to chase! - Smudge
Hi smudgie, hows my boy! Meomy adopted a little black half ragdoll kitten from the shelter, she is very full of it, you can have her if you want,LOL! I will send her to you, and tell meowmy she musta gotten lost, she is a tiny little thing
She is bitting my tail right now, trying to get me to play chase with her (meowmys looking right now so I am pretending to be bothered.)~Icey~

Hiya Smudge, wanna play! ~Dora~

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome home Humble... I would like to buy you boys some hot cocoa and a nice drink for your mommy!!! A bowl of chili too if you feel up to it! I'm going to sit in the quiet room with my chili and curl up by the fire cuz it's cold here too!!

Kitters

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

There's lots of Smudge's here!! My lil sister is Smudge, and you're smudge! Our sis is too lil to wite on the pooter yet. she just wants to play, eat and sleep.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah kera cant type yet too like sarahps little smudge so we have to type for them lil sis can be a pain sometimes but we wlove um lots

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey kitty frens.

Is happy time here cause Pawpa just called and he's coming home tonite insted of Monday. He can hold us and love us. Meomy is ok but Pawpa is our fav. I can hardly wait!!!

Luzeee

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

There's lots of Smudge's here!! My lil sister is Smudge, and you're smudge! Our sis is too lil to wite on the pooter yet. she just wants to play, eat and sleep.
Oh! That's why you said baby Smudge. I dint think I was that little! I'll still play wif you tho!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Welcome home Humble... I would like to buy you boys some hot cocoa and a nice drink for your mommy!!! A bowl of chili too if you feel up to it! I'm going to sit in the quiet room with my chili and curl up by the fire cuz it's cold here too!!

Kitters
oh, kitters, we woood like dat, but meowmy sez we can't haf beens in it caws it makes us have gas!

may we sit wif u in the kwiet room?

is cole here dis mornin but is post to get to 69.

meowmy has a sore froat.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

we tink ALL smudges is booeteeful.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ges wut? we 3 gonna be togefurr for thnaksgivin! jus meowmy an us!
won dat be nise?

alla her frens goin off, so she stayin here. plus she still wants to wach ovfurr humble.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oh, kitters, we woood like dat, but meowmy sez we can't haf beens in it caws it makes us have gas!

may we sit wif u in the kwiet room?

is cole here dis mornin but is post to get to 69.

meowmy has a sore froat.
My mommy says beans the musical fruit!!
Since your momma's gots a sore froat she can have extra crushed ice and my mommy toll me to suggest to her "tylenol sore froat" Mommy says its way good.

ges wut? we 3 gonna be togefurr for thnaksgivin! jus meowmy an us!
won dat be nise?

alla her frens goin off, so she stayin here. plus she still wants to wach ovfurr humble.
Is your momma gonna get you guys special turkey food for treat!? I don no what my momma's gonna do, but I bet I can bat my little eyes at her and get some roll outta her!! I likes bread lots!

Let's go sit in the sunny boof today and have sum lunch!! Dougie! Can we have three drinks and I'll have some mousie stew with crunchy tails. Shenandoah and Humble can have whatever they'd like, mommy sent extra money with me today!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tylenol sore froat!!! We never new dere was such a ting! we tell meowmy to get some, and maybe some toys for us! LOL< we like wee lil micies the best!

we are alla just lyin roun in the sun, and we tank you for treetin us! meowmy has us likin crushed ice, too. she puts ice coobs in our water evry day!

Humble doin good!
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

My mommy says beans the musical fruit!!
Since your momma's gots a sore froat she can have extra crushed ice and my mommy toll me to suggest to her "tylenol sore froat" Mommy says its way good.

Is your momma gonna get you guys special turkey food for treat!? I don no what my momma's gonna do, but I bet I can bat my little eyes at her and get some roll outta her!! I likes bread lots!

Let's go sit in the sunny boof today and have sum lunch!! Dougie! Can we have three drinks and I'll have some mousie stew with crunchy tails. Shenandoah and Humble can have whatever they'd like, mommy sent extra money with me today!

Kitters

Status
Not open for further replies.