Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and
for Meowmy Bobbie! We're here for you! (Two legged and four legged.)

Dougie! A tall coke on crushed ice for Meowmy Bobbie!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am taking the benazepril with me so that the vet can show me how to best give him the pill since I am alone and have no help. I am also asking if there is a possibility of taking him in for injections once a month or so rather than having to give the pill.

I will also ask about the proportions of mixing the old and new foods.

If anyone has advice as to what else I can discuss, post before 1:10, when I leave to take him.
I read all this stuff and just freeze.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Don't forget that it is said that no cat can resist KFC...!!!
my meowmy says it's the one thing that I, her pickiest eater, will eat every time
~ Pixel

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

my meowmy says it's the one thing that I, her pickiest eater, will eat every time
~ Pixel
we just wanna get humble ok! meowmy even takin a lil pee to show him, wut was in the litter box.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kisses toooo boooooooth of yoooooouuuuuuuu and mmmmmmany headbutts foooorrr yooooouuuuuurrrrrrr poooooooooorrr mmmmeeeeeeeeooooooowwwwwmy.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
u r such a gooooood fren to us, ms grey lady! an how r YOU oday?
humble is getting pampered at the vet's, an he'll be home tomorrow!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey there kitty frens,

Humble you rest up at the vets and get better. We kno that Meowmy Bobbie is very worryed abowt you. So we give headbutts and hugs to all of you.

Dougie, a pot of hot chocolate over here. It is supposed to get cold tonite.

Meomy showed us the movie with all of the TCS kittys in it. Everyone was just beeutiful. But Meomy got sad when she saw the Rainbow Bridge kittys.
She hugged us reely tite.

Time to go get dinner.

Luzeee

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

u r such a gooooood fren to us, ms grey lady! an how r YOU oday?
humble is getting pampered at the vet's, an he'll be home tomorrow!
I ammmmmm a little tirrrrrrred and wwwwwwooouuuld like to snuuuuuugle if yoooooouuu arrrrrre interrrrrrested.

I ammmmm glad that Hummmmble is being taken care of, even if it issss at the vetssssss.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

I ammmmmm a little tirrrrrrred and wwwwwwooouuuld like to snuuuuuugle if yoooooouuu arrrrrre interrrrrrested.

I ammmmm glad that Hummmmble is being taken care of, even if it issss at the vetssssss.
i wood luv a snuggle, since my bruvver is not here.

u a good fren!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Meow kitties~

Glad to hear humble is back home and being taking care of by her meowmy and getting lots of snuggles. Hope Humble feels better and eats some yummy food too.

Howler

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey kitty friends, Stumpy here! How are you all going? I'm jus stoppin by quickly, I feel the need to go RUNNIN all over the house!!!!! BYEEEE

Stumpy is so stwange. She wuns awound evewywhere and jumps up walls n stuff. Lily here anyway. It's so hard to get meowmy's pooter - Stumpy's always talkin to her boyfrennnnn Howwwwer

Hey don't tease Lily, jus cause you're too wittle to have a boyfwend!

Hee hee hee she hates being teased! Hope all you kitties are all doin good. I'm going to go annoy baby Smudge - byeeee!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I am so glad to see every one is doing well, (or getting well humble!) me mums has been so busy lately with them foster brats! The nerve she had to foster a ragdoll from her work and her kittens! The thing even looked like me, I felt like I was looking in a mirror! I don't know why her kittens didn't look like mine do, my moms said their dad was a stray? So I guess strays make kittens gray and black? She had adopted out the little fuzzies and brought her back, but she forgot to bring the little black runt back, I wonder if she is keeping it? She has grown on us a little, and don't tell any one, but she is a little cutie! I even let her cuddle with me, I think she is feeling sad about being forgotten? Well I'm off to go wake up the little runt, she is looking much too peaceful!~Icey~

That Icey is a little silly some times
She is still a little young. Meowmy had fostered a litter of kittens and their mom, they were surrender to her work when she was pregnant, so they were born there, when the 6 little ones (yes gray and black like miss spoiled butt says) started to get sick meowmy brought them home. I like all the kittens around, I can't have any now, My breeder spayed me after I had pregnancy complications and lost my litter. So I rather enjoy when there are little ones around. Meowmy didn't forget about the "runt" she is adopting her. For a long time she has only had us raggies and decided to keep a kitten that wasn't (well her mom is a ragdoll, so she is half ragdoll, but solid black, LOL!) meowmy's little bald kid has named her Dora, she is such a little doll!. I will remind mom to get a picture for you to see of her. Well i'm off to go annoy sissy Ice, I am the big sister
It was nice talking to you, I see Ice here once in a while and thought I would see what she has been up to, glad I did!
~Honey~

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Hey kitty friends, Stumpy here! How are you all going? I'm jus stoppin by quickly, I feel the need to go RUNNIN all over the house!!!!! BYEEEE

Stumpy is so stwange. She wuns awound evewywhere and jumps up walls n stuff. Lily here anyway. It's so hard to get meowmy's pooter - Stumpy's always talkin to her boyfrennnnn Howwwwer

Hey don't tease Lily, jus cause you're too wittle to have a boyfwend!

Hee hee hee she hates being teased! Hope all you kitties are all doin good. I'm going to go annoy baby Smudge - byeeee!
Hi Lily~ We wont tease you we want you to be friends with all us too And Kera says you are her best friend and that you are a good dancer and she says thanks for teacher her some new dance moves too. Kera is too little to type so i am typing for her. Thats what big Brothers do for there little sissy's. Dont feel left out Lily we like talking to you and smudge too. Hugs from Kera and Howler.

Hi Stumpy~

Lwove Howler

Hi Humble~ How are you feeling today? You eating your food yet?

Howler

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, me and Mika been missing lots of new friends - Honey, Icey and Dora, Stumpy and Lily and of course Howler and Kera. Hey Howler my man, maybe you and Stumpy would like to "double-date" one night with me and my lovely Topaz.

Welcome from me and Mika to all the new kitties.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, everybody!! Finally made it. Meowmy had an early appointment and just let me on. Chilly but sunny!
Lessee - birds and squirrels at the feeders, Shenandoah getting a wash (you're blushing, Shenandoah!
)Topaz and Bijou by the fireplace...

Topaz! Let the guy breathe every now and then!!!

! Hey, Dougie! A hot chocolate and some catnip cookies, please.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Wow, me and Mika been missing lots of new friends - Honey, Icey and Dora, Stumpy and Lily and of course Howler and Kera. Hey Howler my man, maybe you and Stumpy would like to "double-date" one night with me and my lovely Topaz.

Welcome from me and Mika to all the new kitties.
it's quite cold here, today - would you like some hot
soup
and catnip tea,
Mika?
maybe some cheezy biscuits with it?
Dougie, bring our order to the corner booth, ok?

welcome to all our newcomers!
~ Chip

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello kitties~ How are you all doing?

Doggie bring my furfriends some lunch whatever they want its on me today
I got $kittycents today. I told meowmy i would use it to treat my dear friends.

Howler

Status
Not open for further replies.