Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for telling Topaz off, Bijou. She just likes to be bossy boots. Meowmy wishes there was a dial on her that said "attitude adjustment". I agree.

Hi Tia! I'm ready for a hot chocolate and a stack of pancakes with lots of butter. then a cuddle in front of the fireplace.

I can't help it if I want everything MY WAY. It's just the way I am. You try living in garages without regular meals for several weeks..

Oh, Mika, have a cheese bit.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

ps. Mika this tia, don let that ol Topaz make you upset sis, you a sweet girl not a brat, think that the kitty who said that is the "brat"
sweet Mika Topaz is bein niser now...

ges wut? meowmy sez i mite be getn a lil bruver or sistr!
shes not shur yet if we will or wut kine [boy or gurl]... - Cable

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Thanks for telling Topaz off, Bijou. She just likes to be bossy boots. Meowmy wishes there was a dial on her that said "attitude adjustment". I agree.

Hi Tia! I'm ready for a hot chocolate and a stack of pancakes with lots of butter. then a cuddle in front of the fireplace.

I can't help it if I want everything MY WAY. It's just the way I am. You try living in garages without regular meals for several weeks..

Oh, Mika, have a cheese bit.
Hello, Topaz. I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

sweet Mika Topaz is bein niser now...

ges wut? meowmy sez i mite be getn a lil bruver or sistr!
shes not shur yet if we will or wut kine [boy or gurl]... - Cable
Oh, how exciting! My Meowmy thinks a boy would probably fit in better than another girl. Does your Meowmy know someone wif kittens? Or just "feeling the urge?"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Good morning frens.

Luci is a bit under the wether todey. She choked on some dry food and then threw up.
Meomy is staying home and watching her.

Rowlf, please bring Miss Topaz a chocolate Mousse because she is trying to be more frenly.

Cable - it is so kewl to be getting a new sibling. Tho as Ari and Jasper can attest, it takes sum a adjusting.

I'm goin to check on Luci but everyone make yurselfs comfy.

Carli

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh, how exciting! My Meowmy thinks a boy would probably fit in better than another girl. Does your Meowmy know someone wif kittens? Or just "feeling the urge?"
a teechr at her skool sez a fren of hers foun a lil baby kitty
& is takn it to the vet, but she cant keep it.
so my meowmy, hoo has a soft
sed she wud take it, as long as its not so young it needs a bottle
she duznt no wethr its a boy or a gurl, or how ole it is yet.
- Cable

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

a teechr at her skool sez a fren of hers foun a lil baby kitty
& is takn it to the vet, but she cant keep it.
so my meowmy, hoo has a soft
sed she wud take it, as long as its not so young it needs a bottle
she duznt no wethr its a boy or a gurl, or how ole it is yet.
- Cable
Ohhh - a mystery kitty.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes you are very polite, and we are ok. we jus like peece an harmonee. this is a gud place. alla kitties here are the best!
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Tell meowmy Bobbie not to sweat it. I just wanted Topaz to know that I thought she was being mean-spirited. I didn't raise my meow - I just politely let her know that she upset my little sister. Maybe she'll be nicer now.

Or not. Hopefully Miss Elsa can do something with her.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey kitty frens,

Luci is feeling better. She had lots of cuddles with Meomy and I did too. I dont tink Meomy got much work dun cause we like to lay on her shoulder. Much did lay on her lap for awile also. We like it wen Meomy is home.

Nothing speshal todey in the cafe but we have freshly brewed catnip tea fer yur enjoyment. Have a gud evening and say alil prayer fer tose kittys who are far from or have no home.

Carli

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so jell-us ifn you gets a new bro or sis, but that would be so cool. Someone else to play with!!
Glad to hear Lucy is doing better after her little eppasode. Mommy says I eats to fast sometimes and her thinks I'm gonna do that!! But I never have and I told her I'm not!!!

I'll take a huge hot coco for me and one for my momma cuz she says her paws are cold!!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dat is a lovely prayer, and u are lovely kitties with booteeful harts.

Originally Posted by katachtig

Hey kitty frens,

Luci is feeling better. She had lots of cuddles with Meomy and I did too. I dont tink Meomy got much work dun cause we like to lay on her shoulder. Much did lay on her lap for awile also. We like it wen Meomy is home.

Nothing speshal todey in the cafe but we have freshly brewed catnip tea fer yur enjoyment. Have a gud evening and say alil prayer fer tose kittys who are far from or have no home.

Carli

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dat pichure of u wif the wig makes us smile evry time.
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I'm so jell-us ifn you gets a new bro or sis, but that would be so cool. Someone else to play with!!
Glad to hear Lucy is doing better after her little eppasode. Mommy says I eats to fast sometimes and her thinks I'm gonna do that!! But I never have and I told her I'm not!!!

I'll take a huge hot coco for me and one for my momma cuz she says her paws are cold!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Ohhh - a mystery kitty.
allso, meowmy sed to tell the fren that she wud take it if thay cudnt fin nobodee els, cuz she sez 3 kittys ar enuf for her, but she wont let this lil one not hav a home
- Cable

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
In celebration of the successful TheCatSite.Com move to the new server, our speshal today will be

Grilled Lobster with Vegetables in Herbed Butter

And in celebration of Cable's and Pixel's and Java's Meowmy's sweet generosity towards a lil one wit no home

Cheesecake with Praline Sauce

Enjoy.

Luvs, Luzee and Carli
(Meomy is very happy to have her email notification back on. She didnt want to miss any important news)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lobster! I'll take one and a hot chocolate for meowmy. Her paws are cold, too.

Luzzee, sorry you were sick. Don't eat too fast cuz if you get sick, it takes away from you whacking Carli! (I'm teasing Carli!
)

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi everykitty. Topaz thank you for offering me the cheese bit. I hope we can be friends. Tia

Hi everyone. Me and Mika haven't been around because my meowmy was sick in bed all day yesterday and most of this morning. She had a bad allergic reaction and then because her resistance was so low she got a very bad cold. Human sissy looked after her yesterday and me and Mika both cuddled up close to her all day to keep her warm.

She's feeling better today, but not a whole lot so she says she has to go for a nap soon. She said we can hang out here and have some lobster - Mmmmm and Mika will take ANYTHING with cheese on it.

Hello Topaz - you look lovely today. Mika says you and she have sorted out your differences and I'm happy to hear that. Would you like to join us for catnip tea?
Bijou

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh oh, i hope my canada meowmy Linda feels better reel soon, i know that my bro and sis will take reel good care of her and i wants her to know i sending her purrs and trills so she will feel bettr soon. could i have a cup of hot choc too plese? takin care of my meomwy is hard work, luv tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi kits! I'm finally here! Would've been here earlier but meowmy had to run an errand. Something about a chocolate fix and Mint M&Ms.
Anyway, she drove home the long way and saw some the places damaged by the tornado. (
Meowmy went rubber-necking!)

She stopped by the Pet Adoption Center and found out that they got very little damage but were trying to start a medical fund for pets displaced by the storm. Meomwy put the info in Cats S.O.S. "Pet Adoption Center and the Tornado".

Hi Tia!
Come join me for a lobster and I got extra butter!
Here's your bib! Dougie!

Woof!

A large hot chocolate, lots of whipped cream, and two het resisitant bendy straws!

Hi Bijou. It may take me a while to get used to new people. Yes, I'll join you for some catnip tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.