Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ah Topaz, sorry to keep you waiting, but now that I know Mika is OK, we can relax and get to know each other.

I'm especially fond of lovely, good mannered ladies so I'm anxious to learn more about you. Mika and I live in a very laid-back, easy-going type of household and I must say it certainly contributes to a fellow being mellow.

So, tell me about yourself, what you like, etc.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Ah Topaz, sorry to keep you waiting, but now that I know Mika is OK, we can relax and get to know each other.

I'm especially fond of lovely, good mannered ladies so I'm anxious to learn more about you. Mika and I live in a very laid-back, easy-going type of household and I must say it certainly contributes to a fellow being mellow.

Bijou - i dont think Topaz is all that gud manerd... maybe you shud hang out wif Pixel - shes very kwiet & sweet
- Cable
Thank you for that compliment, Cable! I'm afraid Bijou might consider me to old for him, as I just had my 8th birthday in September... - Pixel

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

psssst, hey bro, its me tia, i think you should find another girl! this topaz meen to ari
and she has bad manners too! she called our sister pesky
and she waked the doggie for nothin! yur lil sis tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tia! Over in the corner booth! the one with the sunbeam!

Topaz is still asleep. She can stay there. Besides a chocolate milkshake, what would you like today?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Pixel, I'll hang out with you - you're as young as you feel. And I'm not tellin (altho the vet has his suspicions!) - Elsa

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hey, Pixel, I'll hang out with you - you're as young as you feel. And I'm not tellin (altho the vet has his suspicions!) - Elsa
Why, thank you Elsa - you are a true lady! My meowmy knows my age because she picked Mouse & I out when we were just 4 weeks or so old, & took us home to live with her when we were 7 weeks old. So she knows I was born in September - she's chosen September 1st as my birthday. Let's get some catnip tea! - Pixel

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

psssst, hey bro, its me tia, i think you should find another girl! this topaz meen to ari
and she has bad manners too! she called our sister pesky
and she waked the doggie for nothin! yur lil sis tia
Just between you and me little sis, I was hoping I could maybe calm her down a bit so she wouldn't be so mean to your Ari.
She's not really my type, but I'm trying not to "lead her on" and being up front about going slowly and getting to know each other. I must admit that Pixel is a lovely lady and I do like "older" girls.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(snicker) ohh it's a love fest at the cafe!!!
you guys are so silly.... Hey dougie can I get an order of Chicken Spanakopita Burger w/ Fries with Yogurt Dip and a hot
Moroccan Catnip Tea Cocktail?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[dougie, we wood like to give u a rest and let us take over for you for a lil wile, ok? we shure the colorado gurls won't mind.
is it ok?
Dougie works hard and doez a grate job!

we all love him, don we?
can he put his paws up for a bit? Pleeze?
QUOTE=batgirl2good]
we jus love alla you so much. is so fun to reed yur posts!
[/quote]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

dougie, we wood like to give u a rest and let us take over for you for a lil wile, ok? we shure the colorado gurls won't mind.
is it ok?
Dougie works hard and doez a grate job!
Now boyz, dont spoil the pup. Ms Fetchit wuldnt like it.

I'd like to kno where Emma and Olly are. There is lots going on here for the kronicles. Hope they have time to stop in again.

Meomy's been reeding to us abowt the tornado and we're reel tankful tat Ari and Meowmy Jan didnt blow away in the wind. Meomy membered when she was goin to school in Missuri and was at lunch wit her mommy and daddy. The sky got reel dark and reely bad stormy stuff. Wen they got back to the dorm, everyone was in the basement cause there was a tornado allert!!!!! She had sat in the restrant totally blivious tat there was a tornado on the edge of town. Made her nervous of reely dark storms.

Tis week will be kind of busy so we probably won't have many speshals. The shef is trying to teech some new assistants and they don't meet up to his standards. He is also tempermental
and keeps freaking the terriers out.
Karlee is trying to teech him kitty meditashun so he kewls down. She is so pashent. If you lissen reel close you can here meowum meowum from the kitchen.

BTW - Kitters - shef reely likes wat you come up wit. He is trying to be inspired for an entree to go with the Kitters catnip salad.

Time to go as its dinner. Take care everyone.

Luvs, Luzeee

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BTW - Kitters - shef reely likes wat you come up wit. He is trying to be inspired for an entree to go with the Kitters catnip salad.

Luvs, Luzeee[/quote]

OHHHH thanks... that would be so neat to have something named after me!!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Luzeee, we gots a suggestion, how about a "kitter's keesh"? We think that wood go reel weel wif the salad and we likes keesh alot too. ;-) yur friends jasper and tia

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dere Luzeee, we gots a suggestion, how about a "kitter's keesh"? We think that wood go reel weel wif the salad and we likes keesh alot too. ;-) yur friends jasper and tia
Kitters Keesh needs to haf broccoli fur shure!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Guys! Brutus, I like a hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream and catnip sprinkles, please.

Woof!

Hmm, what to have for breakfast...

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

ok, i think the catnip salad souns reely gud! & my meowmy tol me wut keesh is, & i think i'd like it to... how about 'kitter's keesh & katnip salad'?
- Cable
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd certainly order that - especially with catnip tea!
- Pixel

me to! meowmy sez i'll be a yeer ol soon & then i can get sumthin besides milkshaks... - Java

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Mika here. Is the Keesh gonna be Broccoli and CHEESE? If it has cheese, I want some too please - hold the broccoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.