Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Wow! The new place looks great! I haven't been by in a while and found it had moved! The kittens will love having so much room, they were little last time they were here! They are now 8 10 weeks now.
~Icey& the 8 little mitted monsters~

Yeah! I can't wait to play with every one and have a nice lunch in the corner
~Dora~
mite we say that yur pic on the siggy is booteeful?

we wanna play wif the lil babies!
meowmy's frend shannon has 2 baby kittens. Skittles had babies bout 10 weeks ago, too.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Come and join us, Shenandoah and Humble! Lookie at the big red cardinal!

Bijou? I hope you are having a lovely holiday. Don't eat too much and ruin your physique!
No fear my lovely. My humans didn't give me any turkey.
Meowmy says I'm getting nice and sleek now so she doesn't give me much in the way of human food. Purrpa did sneak me some spareribs yesterday though.

Originally Posted by celestialrags

Wow! The new place looks great! I haven't been by in a while and found it had moved! The kittens will love having so much room, they were little last time they were here! They are now 8 10 weeks now.
~Icey& the 8 little mitted monsters~

Yeah! I can't wait to play with every one and have a nice lunch in the corner
~Dora~
Icey, Topaz and I are looking forward to a visit with the mitted monsters.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mmmm, cheese straws!

You guys are so generous and kind. Thank you from me and my greedy cheese sister.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's getting cool here! Meowmy was finally able to turn the A/C off.

Bijou? Hot tea and a cuddle by the fireplace?

Oh, meowmy threatened to turn me into a manx. Said she tired of me smacking her in the mouth with my tail.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

yur welcome! is it gettin COLD up dere in canuhduh?
Not getting very cold yet. Monday was really hot, meowmy had to go have a shower to get cooled off. It's supposed to be a bit cooler this week though. Meowmy says the weather is way too warm for October and she doesn't like it. She says she can't even plant her tulips yet - it's too warm.

Originally Posted by gemlady

It's getting cool here! Meowmy was finally able to turn the A/C off.

Bijou? Hot tea and a cuddle by the fireplace?

Oh, meowmy threatened to turn me into a manx. Said she tired of me smacking her in the mouth with my tail.
My precious pet, your meowmy must be crazy. Your beautiful tail is almost as soft and kissable as your belly fur. You can run it across my mouth and face anytime you want.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we love tulips. meowmy has SOME but not too many. we wishes we could grow poppies, but it is too hot here. wat are you guyz up to today?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

Do you do anything with tuna? I LOVE TUNA and given a choice all I would eat is tuna. Tuna tuna tuna
Lucy, Carly and Much (the ladies that run the Cafe) can make anything you like and have special menus for special occasions.

You be careful though, my meowmy told me that tuna has mercury in it and nobody should be eating very much of it, even the humans shouldn't eat it very often.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Lucy, Carly and Much (the ladies that run the Cafe) can make anything you like and have special menus for special occasions.

You be careful though, my meowmy told me that tuna has mercury in it and nobody should be eating very much of it, even the humans shouldn't eat it very often.
Yeah, but the tuna here is just as safe as the milk!

I recommend the tuna steak.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

mite we say that yur pic on the siggy is booteeful?

we wanna play wif the lil babies!
meowmy's frend shannon has 2 baby kittens. Skittles had babies bout 10 weeks ago, too.
Thank-you! It is acually my daughter Yuki, Smudge 2's sister. She doesn't live here but, meowmy co-owned her. Her owner has since decided she would rather not breed her, so we agreed she is just going to be a spayed pet
She didn't like the show much either so meowmy is signing her over and won't co-own her but, atleast she is going to just be a happy loved pet! We were supposed to get a kitten back from Yuki, but said if she spayed her then she didn't owe her one. I just had 8 kittens 5 girls and she has found one she likes.
Celestialrags Obsession
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...tenpics014.jpg
(well she isn't registered yet and I haven't decided if her name will be Obsession or Sweet Obsession Or even something else.)

Don't I have pretty babies!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...tenpics001.jpg

That little black one was bottle baby I found (along with two others) She is very close to the ragdolls and has nursed with them since she was a month old (she is a month older) We are keeping her.
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...tenpics007.jpg

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hay hay, that black one looks like my big bruvver Tucker! She is very cute. Eight weeks you say? Or am I just calcalating wrong?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
meowmy thot the
firewall had bin fixt so she cud get on frum skool, but it wuz jus a flook that day so she stil cant
~ Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

Do you do anything with tuna? I LOVE TUNA and given a choice all I would eat is tuna. Tuna tuna tuna
Hi! Welcome! It is nice to meet you. We are bruvfurrs, and our meowmy is named Bobbie. She sez HI!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

meowmy thot the
firewall had bin fixt so she cud get on frum skool, but it wuz jus a flook that day so she stil cant
~ Cable
oh no!
Rats! Phooey!

Wat is a firewall???

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

im not reelee shur but i no it keeps meowmy offa TCS at skool! ~ Firefox
Oh. now we no.
meowmy's skool gots one of them, but she can get on here. she jus can't yahoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.