Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning furry friends. It's such a beautiful day and great to be out and about. Is that my lovely Topaz I see over there in the corner. Bella, here I come. Dougie, may I please have a catnip tea? I see my sweetheart already has one but could you check to see if she needs a refill please.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

We agree dat it wood not be a gud idea to put mouse crootons in meowmy's soups!
But if meowmy lets me have human foods then why can't i give her some mousey tails? You know i haven't eaten a bird or mousey in at LEAST 5 months?? Meowmy keeps me in the house and when i meow and try to climb the fly screen she puts me into a house outside so all the birds can fly over and around me and tease me and i can't catch them!! Meowmy keeps packing stuff away and i get the feeling we might not be here much longer. Oh boy! I hope there are mousey tails at this other place!! *ouch* ok ok..i want to introduce you to Timmy, he is my step brother, and he's very grumpy!

Hello slaves, get off my favourite chair and feed me now!...i really am a nice kitty...but those humans just dont understand! If i am all curly up and comfortable..you do not move me or poke me..otherwise i will apply some claws to your arm!

Hey hey hey i want to play come on i want to play i want to chew things i want to climb things euck don't try to cuddle me i hate that, come on now i want to attack your feet!!! RAARR!!! *pounces* i can't see you but i know you're there so stop hiding i need to eat some socks!!!

(that last one was Cleo..she needs no introductions)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

But if meowmy lets me have human foods then why can't i give her some mousey tails? You know i haven't eaten a bird or mousey in at LEAST 5 months?? Meowmy keeps me in the house and when i meow and try to climb the fly screen she puts me into a house outside so all the birds can fly over and around me and tease me and i can't catch them!! Meowmy keeps packing stuff away and i get the feeling we might not be here much longer. Oh boy! I hope there are mousey tails at this other place!! *ouch* ok ok..i want to introduce you to Timmy, he is my step brother, and he's very grumpy!

Hello slaves, get off my favourite chair and feed me now!...i really am a nice kitty...but those humans just dont understand! If i am all curly up and comfortable..you do not move me or poke me..otherwise i will apply some claws to your arm!

Hey hey hey i want to play come on i want to play i want to chew things i want to climb things euck don't try to cuddle me i hate that, come on now i want to attack your feet!!! RAARR!!! *pounces* i can't see you but i know you're there so stop hiding i need to eat some socks!!!

(that last one was Cleo..she needs no introductions)
we like u! U is a fun cat!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI kittys, jasper, tt and snow are HERE......
I would like some breakfast when you get a chance there doogie, and the bra..er my sisters would like some too please, thank you. Cable my lovely, I hope you can join me for some breakfast or whatever your heart desires (me I hope
). OH OH I am here ari, kiss kiss, lets go to our corner booth and share a choc shake with bendy staws and a mousietail and cheese omelette
um hello doggie, your doogie right? um I would like some breakfast and some company if anyone wants to sit with me, cuz tia and jasper are busy and I am lonely

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

HI kittys, jasper, tt and snow are HERE......
I would like some breakfast when you get a chance there doogie, and the bra..er my sisters would like some too please, thank you. Cable my lovely, I hope you can join me for some breakfast or whatever your heart desires (me I hope
). OH OH I am here ari, kiss kiss, lets go to our corner booth and share a choc shake with bendy staws and a mousietail and cheese omelette
um hello doggie, your doogie right? um I would like some breakfast and some company if anyone wants to sit with me, cuz tia and jasper are busy and I am lonely
Hi Snow. I'm Tia's brother Bijou and this is our sister Mika. Topaz, my lovely girlkitty, and I would love to have you join us for breakfast. Haven't we seen your picture on the cover of the Cat Glamour magazine?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The shake is extra chocolatey today, isn't it, Tia?

Hello, my beau Bijou! You're looking fit today.

Hello, Snow! Come join us. Dougie? THree menus, please.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

The shake is extra chocolatey today, isn't it, Tia?

Hello, my beau Bijou! You're looking fit today.

Hello, Snow! Come join us. Dougie? THree menus, please.
Ah hello lovely. Hmmm, you noticed I've lost a bit of weight. Meowmy says I'm looking a bit more sleek.

Well ladies, what shall we have? I'm feeling a bit peckish this morning.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Ah hello lovely. Hmmm, you noticed I've lost a bit of weight. Meowmy says I'm looking a bit more sleek.

Well ladies, what shall we have? I'm feeling a bit peckish this morning.
Well I must say you are quite handsome Bijou, very sleek and muscular, and Ari, I can see why tt is smitten with your dashing white self
, and that might have been me you saw if it looked like a doll faced white persian with light copper eyes and a beautiful HUGE tail....giggle
, of course my coat is just a shadow of its full glory now but I am starting to get my winter coat now ( meomwy Carol moans softly) lucky for meomwy that I love to be brushed, not like SOME wimpy boys I know.....(snippy laughter) thank you for the invite I would be happy to sit with you

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good day, mon Bijou!
Have you been tickled lately?

Tia and I are having the mouse and cheese pizza deluxe.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Well I must say you are quite handsome Bijou, very sleek and muscular, and Ari, I can see why tt is smitten with your dashing white self
, and that might have been me you saw if it looked like a doll faced white persian with light copper eyes and a beautiful HUGE tail....giggle
, of course my coat is just a shadow of its full glory now but I am starting to get my winter coat now ( meomwy Carol moans softly) lucky for meomwy that I love to be brushed, not like SOME wimpy boys I know.....(snippy laughter) thank you for the invite I would be happy to sit with you
Gee, Snow. Two of my brothers got the long white hair. I do have deep gold eyes.

That Tia likes to stare into.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Good day, mon Bijou!
Have you been tickled lately?

Tia and I are having the mouse and cheese pizza deluxe.
Hi ma petite. Oooh, stop that tickling. Youa maka me crazy.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys!
Meowmy's skinkid keeps takin her computer & I can't ever visit you guys!
Let's see if we can find any moths to chase. That's my favorite right now!!!

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi guys!
Oooh! I love chasing moths! I also love to catch crane-flys when Meowmy and I go out on the leash!
Danny

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Danny!
Your meowmy been good on the leash?

I heard some birds in the bushes by the sunny window. Wanna watch with me?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi guys!
LOL, what's up?

we skeered of moths!

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Hi, Danny!
Your meowmy been good on the leash?

I heard some birds in the bushes by the sunny window. Wanna watch with me?
Well, she's pretty good. But she doesn't want to crawl through the bushes and under other people's trailers.
I can't understand that! Also she never seems to want to eat the crane-flies! Aren't meowmies strange?

I would love to watch the birds! Two cups of kitty-coffee please!
Danny

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come and join us, Shenandoah and Humble! Lookie at the big red cardinal!

Bijou? I hope you are having a lovely holiday. Don't eat too much and ruin your physique!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! The new place looks great! I haven't been by in a while and found it had moved! The kittens will love having so much room, they were little last time they were here! They are now 8 10 weeks now.
~Icey& the 8 little mitted monsters~

Yeah! I can't wait to play with every one and have a nice lunch in the corner
~Dora~

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Come and join us, Shenandoah and Humble! Lookie at the big red cardinal!

Bijou? I hope you are having a lovely holiday. Don't eat too much and ruin your physique!
we wood luv to do that! Meowmy gots teery eyed wen she red yur siggy thing. she sez alla us cays r more preshus than any gem!

Status
Not open for further replies.