Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

We love the sun pic, kitters

ges wat? we gots carpet cleeners cumin on wednesday. so alla us gotta stay in one bedroom and baf....meowmy gots to move our litter box an water an stuff to grandmeowmy's room and bafroom.....

den we haf a cleen carpets in the den, dinin room, livin room, and meowmy's bedroom....

dat wood leave 2 ofurr rooms to get the carpet cleened later.
Thanks guys!
How cool to have clean carpets to roll on and leave lots of furrs on!
I loves newly clean things to roll on! Specially when they are warm!

Originally Posted by algebrapro18

I can't climb unfortunatly but I can watch you do it. Wow for 7 you look great, I'm only 1 so I still have plenty of kitty left in me. I think thats one of the reasons daddy loves me. He likes to play with me although I get yelled at some times when I get a little to destructive but i don't really care.

Right now I am worried about him because he seems a little distracted and he keeps mentioning being behind on "homework" with a "test" and a "quiz" coming tomorrow. I don't know what this means but he seems stressed out so I am being sure to help him feel better by laying on all his papers and purring a lot. Of course he just puts me on the floor again but I soon jump on the papers once more
. Hey Ari can I have another milkshake for him, he loves those.
The girls that run the cafe installed stairs up to the top of the curtains too so you can go up that way! It's lots of fun!

Originally Posted by gemlady

MILKSHAKES ALL AROUND!

*Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

SPLOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!

Sorry, Dougie. I forgot that dancing while mixing milkshakes ends up with milkshake alllllllll over the place. Like on your head.
ARI!!!
You silly boy! I'll take one of those messy shakes though. It's been hot here so I am in the mood for something chilly!

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi all youse guys! I'm the new foster kitten at Katie's. She calls me Zazie, but the other cats call me "annoying." I think they both mean "cute and sassy little kitten."

Katie says I'm her last foster kitten. No matter how many come this summer, she's gonna say NO! real loud and slam the door or phone! That's what she said, but her daughter tried to tell her people would think that was crazy and she got mad!

Today was an awful horrible day cos we wen to a place called The Vet's Office, and we got there when they closed for lunch! So they made me go wif 'em to places called The Bank, and Restaurant where there was lots of food smells, but they didn't give me nothin', then we went to The Computer Store and they wouldn't let me pass the front door! They said NO PUPPIES ALLOWED I'm not a puppy! I hadda wait with Katie just inside while her daughter went shopping.

Then the worst of all: The Vet's Office again! That place was bad! It was full of noisy stinky DAWGS! Oh, sorry Dougie, you not like that! You a good dog, not noisy and stinky like those dawgs. Then I hadda go inna room with people that put needles in me and the way they take temperatures! That's not right!

Anyway they finely brought me home an Katie went to The Library by herself.

Oh, Katie sed I hadda go to The Vet's Office for my doption papers, whatever that is. Well, Katie wants to go to bed, now, so we gotta turn off this writing thing.

See you later
Hi Zazie!
Nice to meet you! I so sorry you had to go to the bad place! But it's better that you got to go to all those cool places first, though you have a talk with the humans about not giving you any of that foods from the restaurant.

Originally Posted by laureen227

hi Zazie! im Firefox the yungst cat at meowmy's house. i so unnerstan about the VETS - i wen ther a HOLE BUNCH las sumr win i bekam a inside kitty
meowmy sed it wuz cuz i wuz a sickee kittee & needed to get wel... but then affer i wuz wel i STILL wen bak & thay made me go to sleep & win i wok up my tummee hurtd. meowmy sed i got spade but i DIDNT LIKE IT!!!
oh welcum to Smudges - its namd affer Javas firs boyfren. ~ Firefox
Hi again Firefox!
You wanna come and play in the playroom wiff me after I finish my shake? We can have lots of fun!

Kitters

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Firefox and Kitters. Thanks for lettin me know OTHER cats at Smudge's also hadda go to that bad bad Vet's Office place. I tried to get mad at Katie, but by the time she was back from The Library I forgotted. I love Katie. She brought me in from outside and gives us food and kitty litter and lots of places to sleep. Plus I get to play wif Little Guy.

Little Guy came wif me today. We both want some milk shakes that's cold. It's been over 100 degrees today. Ouch! Oh, yeah, Katie's got air conditioning, too.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

She brought me in from outside and gives us food and kitty litter and lots of places to sleep.
reelee! my meowmy brot me in frum ouside to! she sez i wuz a farrel kittee...its bin so long sins i wuz ouside i dont membr wut it wuz like. i like inside - i snuggle wif Chip an Pixel an gets to eat
wet fud! ~ Firefox

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Then you lots like me! I don't know if I was "feeral." Katie found me hiding unner a bush all by myself. I was reelly dirty -- she gave me a bath. I dint cry too much cos it was hard work trying to clean myself and my mommy was lost somewhere!

I got Little Guy to take care of me now. I cuddles with him. Graycie and Go Go don't like me too much. They hiss at me and try to slap me with their paws.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it took a while, but Dougie and I got the milkshake mess cleaned up. You's be amazed how far that machine will fling that stuff.
Just gotta remember - "NO DANCING WHILE THE MILKSHAKE MACHINE IS RUNNING!"'

Okay, here are the milkshakes and bendy straws for everykitty!!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, sweet Zazie.

We are your sisfurr's boyfrens...>Shenandoah and Humble.

We no u are a purrty lil thing.

We not doin a lots.....Meomwy is gettin the carpets cleaned so we gonna have to go one one bedroom and bath and stay for 2 hours or so at least....an we none too happy.

Hi all youse guys! I'm the new foster kitten at Katie's. She calls me Zazie, but the other cats call me "annoying." I think they both mean "cute and sassy little kitten."

Katie says I'm her last foster kitten. No matter how many come this summer, she's gonna say NO! real loud and slam the door or phone! That's what she said, but her daughter tried to tell her people would think that was crazy and she got mad!

Today was an awful horrible day cos we wen to a place called The Vet's Office, and we got there when they closed for lunch! So they made me go wif 'em to places called The Bank, and Restaurant where there was lots of food smells, but they didn't give me nothin', then we went to The Computer Store and they wouldn't let me pass the front door! They said NO PUPPIES ALLOWED I'm not a puppy! I hadda wait with Katie just inside while her daughter went shopping.

Then the worst of all: The Vet's Office again! That place was bad! It was full of noisy stinky DAWGS! Oh, sorry Dougie, you not like that! You a good dog, not noisy and stinky like those dawgs. Then I hadda go inna room with people that put needles in me and the way they take temperatures! That's not right!

Anyway they finely brought me home an Katie went to The Library by herself.

Oh, Katie sed I hadda go to The Vet's Office for my doption papers, whatever that is. Well, Katie wants to go to bed, now, so we gotta turn off this writing thing.

See you later

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Well, it took a while, but Dougie and I got the milkshake mess cleaned up. You's be amazed how far that machine will fling that stuff.
Just gotta remember - "NO DANCING WHILE THE MILKSHAKE MACHINE IS RUNNING!"'

Okay, here are the milkshakes and bendy straws for everykitty!!!
LOL< we don do much dancin these days.....now and then we race, but that's about it.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
hi frens... i need a BIG catnip cocktail! meowmy tuk me inna car today to the badenarian for shotz
but then we went to the pet stor for fud & i got to go in to! the ladee at the countr sed i wuz pretee
but now im tired & need a lil pik me up & my Smudgie to snuggl wif
~ Java

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

hi frens... i need a BIG catnip cocktail! meowmy tuk me inna car today to the badenarian for shotz
but then we went to the pet stor for fud & i got to go in to! the ladee at the countr sed i wuz pretee
~ Java
hey hey....we send love and prayers for a good report!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

hey hey....we send love and prayers for a good report!
tanks guys... meowmy sez it wuz jus my regler yeerlee shotz. she putted a noo tag on my collr - its a red hart
~ Java

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

~ Java
Here I am, sweet java! I'm sorry you hadda go to the badernarian!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Here I am, sweet java! I'm sorry you hadda go to the badernarian!
oh, Smudgie!
it wuz so bad... but goin to the petstor wuz kinda fun - the ladee sed i wuz prettee
then wen i got home i slep ALL DAY!
meowmy wuz woreed cuz my nose wuz hot & dry. shes feeln betr now cuz its cold & wet agin - meowmys ar sillee! lets hav sum sammon, k? ~ Java

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*laps up the entire milkshake* Man that was good, thank you. Well today I'm not sure whats going on today but daddy said something about a trip. I think its to the place we went last time. He took me to this huge house and even let me go onto this thing they have attached to the house. It has a cold hard floor that was covered in something I loved to roll in but the walls have holes in them so its like being outside but not. I could hear the birds and all other forest creatures and I LOVED it out their and I was so mad at daddy for making me come home last time, I hope thats where were doing. They have these things that float on water out their that dad called "Boats" that were just so interesting to watch but really too loud for my liking, they kept waking me up from my sun naps.

Daddy said he isn't sure if he is bring the computer or not so I don't know if I will be on this weekend or not. He also said their will be a new kitty where ever were going but I'm kind of hoping its just me and him. I really like our special time together and another kitty would get in the way of that. He also said something about a grandmeowme being up their but I don't know what that is. I know his daddy is also going to be up there, but thats fine I like him okay, he watches me when my daddy leaves for weeks on end and his daddy helps me feel not so sad.

Anyway its off to pack now, daddy says that were leaving as soon as he gets back and the car packed up and cleaned out. I'm glad he's cleaning the car out its a MESS and it smells kind of funny in there.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning kitties. This is meowmy Linda, Bijou's meowmy. Bijou is at the doctor this morning and I'm waiting very impatiently to see what the matter is. The bump on his back has gotten bigger and I'm worried. I'll let you all know how he is when the vet calls me back.

Please say some prayers and send healing vibes for Bijou. Thanks.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tanks guys... meowmy sez it wuz jus my regler yeerlee shotz. she putted a noo tag on my collr - its a red hart
~ Java
Aw, how sweet! Now you can rest for anufurr year.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey there everyone. Sending lots of to Bijou for him to be home soon and feeling better.

Meanwhile, I want a strong catnip-tini. I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days. My ears have really been bothering me and my eyes were all watery. Meomy said I looked pathetic. So we had to go to the vet today. I told Meomy the whole time that I didn't have to go to the vet and that I felt better. And I told the vet that also. But everyone just ignored me and started messing with my ears and gave me a shot. So I told Meowmy the whole way home that I was NOT HAPPY. Meomy took pity on me and share some of her roast beef sandwich so I think I forgive her

Loves, Carly

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Hey there everyone. Sending lots of to Bijou for him to be home soon and feeling better.

Meanwhile, I want a strong catnip-tini. I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days. My ears have really been bothering me and my eyes were all watery. Meomy said I looked pathetic. So we had to go to the vet today. I told Meomy the whole time that I didn't have to go to the vet and that I felt better. And I told the vet that also. But everyone just ignored me and started messing with my ears and gave me a shot. So I told Meowmy the whole way home that I was NOT HAPPY. Meomy took pity on me and share some of her roast beef sandwich so I think I forgive her

Loves, Carly
Aw Carly, I hope you feel better soon and I'll tell Bijou you send lots of healing vibes to him. Thanks for the good wishes from all of us at our house.

Scritches from meowmy Linda.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK kitties - Bijou has had his operation and he got his teeth cleaned at the same time since he was "asleep" anyway. We are going to be bringing him home around 6:30 or 7 (about 3 hours). He's just coming out of the anaesthesia right now. He will have a drain tube coming out of the abscess for about 5-6 days and then he'll have to go back to the vet to get it taken out. He also has to wear one of those awful e-collars - poor Bijou - and he has to have antibiotics. All I can say is his purrpa better not let him go outside any more or I'll be really, really, really, mad.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
aww, ma cherie - come cuddle w/me until Bijou gets home, okay? you can have some of my 3-cheese dip, while i eat fried mousie tails...
~ Chip

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

OK kitties - Bijou has had his operation and he got his teeth cleaned at the same time since he was "asleep" anyway. We are going to be bringing him home around 6:30 or 7 (about 3 hours). He's just coming out of the anaesthesia right now. He will have a drain tube coming out of the abscess for about 5-6 days and then he'll have to go back to the vet to get it taken out. He also has to wear one of those awful e-collars - poor Bijou - and he has to have antibiotics. All I can say is his purrpa better not let him go outside any more or I'll be really, really, really, mad.
Oh, my!!! Bijou had to have surgery?
Oh, my poor Bijou-kins!

Quick, Dougie! A catnip tea for Topaz! AND A LARGE BOX OF TISSUES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.