Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I couldn't come yesserday cuz I was on Milkys bus tour! We had so much fun. Momma was posed to come and deliver my valentines to you guys but cuz the site was down, I juss bringed them today! One for everyone, with a homemade catnip treat inside!

Kitters
Thank you Kitters. You are such a fine kitty. We are glad you had a nice tour yesterday. Topaz and I cuddled by the fire and whispered sweet nothings into each other's ears. I'm such a lucky boy kitty to have a wonderful and beautiful girl kitty like Topaz.
We had a special dinner with all our favourite foods and treats and some catnip champagne. It just doesn't get any better than that.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, it doesn't get better than that. Maybe next year I'll have a special boyfriend of my own. Who knows.. Last year I had a Valentine and I have a wonderful time! I did really enjoy my time on the bus tour though... No complications of love!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Nope, it doesn't get better than that. Maybe next year I'll have a special boyfriend of my own. Who knows.. Last year I had a Valentine and I have a wonderful time! I did really enjoy my time on the bus tour though... No complications of love!
You will always be our valentine. We love alla our sisfurrs here.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Helloooooooooooo!
The snow is melted but it's cold again. Hot chocolate all around, Dougie!

Bijou? Where are you? It's a perfect day to cuddle by the fireplace.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Helloooooooooooo!
The snow is melted but it's cold again. Hot chocolate all around, Dougie!

Bijou? Where are you? It's a perfect day to cuddle by the fireplace.
Brrrrr, I'm hear my lovely. It's still pretty cold here so I'd love to cuddle by the fireplace.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got everyone elses snow last night. When Momma came up to the house it was up to her knees in spots! Her was not happy about it! I played in the snow puddle by the door after her came in. She wasn't happy bout that much either! Something bout little kitty paw prints through the house.. I dunno, I wasn't listening!
Then I took a nap to stay warm.

Dougie, I'll have some stew and sit and watch some TV today. I think there's a good show on bout animals on animal planet. Oh wait.. that's every day!!

Kitters

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thinks momma and daddy are having some for dinner so I will beg daddy to use the one with water so I can drink the tuna juice... Momma axedently bought 3 cans wiff oil and I won't even touch it at all! What do they think??? Yucky!

Kitters

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I thinks momma and daddy are having some for dinner so I will beg daddy to use the one with water so I can drink the tuna juice... Momma axedently bought 3 cans wiff oil and I won't even touch it at all! What do they think??? Yucky!

Kitters
I hope you get your tuna treat Kitters. Mika and I don't really like fish or seafood but we love chicken and beef. Daddy always shares his dinner with us. Meowmy always has to set an extra plate out for me and Mika when they have dinner and Daddy cuts the meat up into small pieces and sets it on the floor by his feet so we can share their dinnertime.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mummy usually get me tins of tuna in spring water because the oil in the sunflower oil is too greasy for her.

As long as it's tuna I don't care what it's in!

We've got a good working arrangement with the tuna - mummy splits it up fairly (a quarter of the tin for mummy and three quarters for me
)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tuna water. Hey, Dougie? About some tuna water all around?

Bijou!

*TICKLE TICKLE!*

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Tuna water. Hey, Dougie? About some tuna water all around?

Bijou!

*TICKLE TICKLE!*
Stop that now Topaz - you know how ticklish I am. I'm going to give you just 1/2 hour to stop that and I mean it.

Dougie, I'll pass on the tuna water but I would some catnip tea please. Thanks.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

Mummy usually get me tins of tuna in spring water because the oil in the sunflower oil is too greasy for her.

We've got a good working arrangement with the tuna - mummy splits it up fairly (a quarter of the tin for mummy and three quarters for me
)
Dat souns like a good deal to us, too. we bof like tuna a lot, an we like it in oil. it maes our coats shiny!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I hope you get your tuna treat Kitters. Mika and I don't really like fish or seafood but we love chicken and beef. Daddy always shares his dinner with us. Meowmy always has to set an extra plate out for me and Mika when they have dinner and Daddy cuts the meat up into small pieces and sets it on the floor by his feet so we can share their dinnertime.
I likes fishes and chicken, but I don't like beef. I LOVES veggys too!!
Momma and Daddy share wiff me too and give me a little bit of everything on their plate. On my own little plate. Even if they know I won't eat it, cuz they know I have to know what everything is they are eating!

)
Good Mommy

I've brought some tuna and cat milk. My blanket's here as well if anyone's cold.
It's been really cold here I'll snuggle for a moment!

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Enough talk about food - let's chase! Tag you're it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm off!! Must play! I'm over here!!!
Come and get me!

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Dat souns like a good deal to us, too. we bof like tuna a lot, an we like it in oil. it maes our coats shiny!
I not an oil gal at all.
S+H, play chase with us!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
COOL, can u play now? We wuz not online much this weekend. Is it cold dere? It was RANEE fryday but sunny ovfurr the weekend

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got tired of watching ice fall from the trees so I decided to come here. Hey, Dougie. A chocolate milkshake, please.

Hello, Bijou! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I got tired of watching ice fall from the trees so I decided to come here. Hey, Dougie. A chocolate milkshake, please.

Hello, Bijou! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Helloooooo ma belle.
It's always a joy to see your beautiful face and lovely belly fur.

How are all my kitty friends today. It's not really cold here today but meowmy says we are supposed to get another 10-15 cms of snow tomorrow. I'll have to go outside and leave some puddy-cat prints in the snow again because the new snow will cover up all my old tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.