Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am doing well, but I am sick of the rain! I want to take Meowmy out for a walk on the leash, but the rain won't let me. So I am stuck inside and I am a little bored with all my toys. I hope Meowmy reads this and buys me some new ones! What are some favorites out there (just to give her some ideas!)?
Danny

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

I am doing well, but I am sick of the rain! I want to take Meowmy out for a walk on the leash, but the rain won't let me. So I am stuck inside and I am a little bored with all my toys. I hope Meowmy reads this and buys me some new ones! What are some favorites out there (just to give her some ideas!)?
Danny
Kitters sent us some wee lil mice to play wif and some lil balls to chase. They like filigree sort of. and one or two of them haf bells inside.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Bijou and Topaz, enjoy your snuggles, We do!

Hi S&H you wanna join us by the fire? We be Valentines wif you again! Kitters you wanna come too! We be a good group!

Hi Danny -- Sun's gone to her new home so she can't watch TV wif you today.

Hi Howler an Kera, an Icey an all your friends, we just meetin you for the first time. We is Graycie an Go Go an Little Guy.

Hi everyone -- it's me Little Guy. I all so unhappy cos this lady come an took Sun to her house. Sun's brother and sister already there. Sun's gonna be happy, but I'm not! I sit by the door an cry an cry an cry, but meowmy won't bring her back.

That's all he gotta say. I hope he starts feelin better soon.

Graycie writin for Go Go, too.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Bijou and Topaz, enjoy your snuggles, We do!

Hi S&H you wanna join us by the fire? We be Valentines wif you again! Kitters you wanna come too! We be a good group!

Hi Danny -- Sun's gone to her new home so she can't watch TV wif you today.

Hi Howler an Kera, an Icey an all your friends, we just meetin you for the first time. We is Graycie an Go Go an Little Guy.

Hi everyone -- it's me Little Guy. I all so unhappy cos this lady come an took Sun to her house. Sun's brother and sister already there. Sun's gonna be happy, but I'm not! I sit by the door an cry an cry an cry, but meowmy won't bring her back.

That's all he gotta say. I hope he starts feelin better soon.

Graycie writin for Go Go, too.
We wanna ALWAZE be yur sweetharts.

Lil Guy, we send love to you and pray for you. ***snuggle with lil guy***
It be ok! We tell grayci an gogo to give u extra love.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey everyone. It's been pretty quiet around here lately. Dougie, may I have a nice hot chocolate and Mika wants some cheese soup please. We've had quite a winter storm with 30 cm of snow. Daddy just got us all cleared out with his snow blower.

Has anyone seen the lovely Miss Topaz?
If you do, send her over - I'll be by the fireplace warming a special spot just for her.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys! Momma said I was loud to come to the cafe today cuz we gots all the snow the nadians ain't been getting and I wants to come sits by the fire!
We keeps getting dumped on. We already over 5 inches more for the whole month of february for snow fall and it's only been a week! So crazy! Momma didn't gets to go to her class lass night cuz the weather and now hers mad cuz her hip is asking mean! He didd't ebben do nuffin to it!

Dougie, can I get a large mousey stew and a tall catnip cocoa. I'll be by the fire keeping warm.

Kitters

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! Sorry we've been away. We are worried about grandmeowmy. She's having problems with her heart and eye. She's been at auntie's house and we miss her. We still get to see meowmy.

Bijou! Here I am!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hello! Sorry we've been away. We are worried about grandmeowmy. She's having problems with her heart and eye. She's been at auntie's house and we miss her. We still get to see meowmy.

Bijou! Here I am!
Oh, Bella, I'm sorry to hear about your grandmeowmy. Send her some kitty kisses from me and Mika.

I've missed you my beautiful one, come on over here so I can snuffle your tummy.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Hi guys! Momma said I was loud to come to the cafe today cuz we gots all the snow the nadians ain't been getting and I wants to come sits by the fire!
We keeps getting dumped on. We already over 5 inches more for the whole month of february for snow fall and it's only been a week! So crazy! Momma didn't gets to go to her class lass night cuz the weather and now hers mad cuz her hip is asking mean! He didd't ebben do nuffin to it!

Dougie, can I get a large mousey stew and a tall catnip cocoa. I'll be by the fire keeping warm.

Kitters
we nevfurr seen day stuff. Meowmy SICK. her frowing up

yukkie

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

yukkie
Oh no! I am sorry your Meowmy is sick. My meowmy and I hope she feels better real soon!

Ari, do you want to play today?

Danny

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

yukkie
Awe.. poor momma bobbie! I hopes her feels better soon! And you guys not missin' nuffin not seeing no snow affor! Has your momma ever seened snow in real life?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Awe.. poor momma bobbie! I hopes her feels better soon! And you guys not missin' nuffin not seeing no snow affor! Has your momma ever seened snow in real life?
yep. meowmy sawed sno wen she was little and when she went to Norf Karolina. Her sawd it in VA, too.

We nevfurr seen it! It souns cold.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Meowmy lots better. we wanna come play! hoo can play wif us today?yep. meowmy sawed sno wen she was little and when she went to Norf Karolina. Her sawd it in VA, too.

We nevfurr seen it! It souns cold.
i play wiff you guys! I glad momma bobbie feeling better!

Snow is very cold, juss like sticking your nose on the air conditioner! BRRRRR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.