Smores- can i roast a marshmellow over a candle?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I am partial to fall macintosh, but also braeburns are nice as well. I haven't tried honey crisp but they sound delicious! There are so many new types of apples, I think that you should just eat the kind you like the best! You will love s'mores this way!
OMG! You have to try Honey Crisp apples if you've never had them- they are amazing!!!!!
They may be a bit hard to find right now as they aren't in season, but if you find them- get some- they're deliscious!!! I will have to try smores your way sometime! It sounds yummy!

Originally Posted by fwan

I know youre going to hate me for saying this.....
But...

yuck!

it looks delicious but as soon as i taste it.. >_<
How can you not like ghram cracker, with smooshy marshmellows and CHOCOLATE
mmmmm....chocolate! See lol you made me want more!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My wifes parents gave us a smores kit when we got our house. It just consists of a wooden "lazy susan" type thing that has a place to hold the crackers, marshmallow and chocolate. Then in the center is a metal canister that holds a can of cooking gel. On top of that is a flame control and a snuffer, and on top of that is a cooking grate, although we don't use the grate. It doesn't allow us to toast the marsmallow quick enough. The kit also comes with some plastic handled, metal skewers.

I think it was probably only about $20, but really all you need is the can of cooking gel, an oven safe plate to put it on, and some skewers.

I don't like using the microwave because the marshmallow usually blows up to 50 times its normal size, and it doesn't toast the marshmallow. I'm the type who likes to really char theirs

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Actually a cop stopped because we looked like we were doing something marijuana-related, and couldn't hardly believe we were really making smores.
I was just going to ask if "bored" meant you were high. Maybe I should have been a cop.