Sleeping Kitties!

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There is something heart melting about Bowie... just by looking at him! What is it?

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Bowie just looks so hugable doesn't he? Like you could pick him up and bury your face in all that soft fur and he'd just purr away like crazy.

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes indeed! I also think it is that black nose patch..

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bowie says thanks for the kind words - and that he is very snugglable (and to make it even cuter - his nose twitches just like a bunny when he's interested in something). My friend says he's "black in all the right places"!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I just love this thread--so many adorable kitties!

Here's Zoe--there are literally dozens of comfy beds, couches, pillows, blankets, and cat beds (you can see one in the foreground of the picture in fact) to sleep on in our house, but she chooses a baseboard for her "pillow".   Crazy cat.

barbh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Taz, Sheldon and Leonard all very quickly becoming best buds after the kittens being brought home 3 weeks ago.

barbh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Are you fostering them?
No I adopted them at the local shelter. Decided that Taz was needing at least one playmate, since he is still young and active just turned 2 a couple of months back. Originally was really planning on 1, but both brothers really caught my heart and our local shelter basically gives you the second cat for a $1.

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oooohhh makes me wanna get collars for my 3 kitties