Sleeping Kitties!

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
l like this pic!  lt looks like the paws become white below the shelf-line, and would go grey as he brings them up 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

If there was any doubt about Oliver being comfortable in his forever home, I think this put that to rest. 

He plopped down beside me, stretched, rolled over, and fell asleep.
Erm, I think Oliver has moved in, chilled out, and taken over.  Just as well he seems to love you and chooses to zone out at your side: you should be OK looking for your furever home with him. 

I'm with catspaw66, that is one fine spotted belly that needs to be rubbed.  I can't reach so you'll have to do it for me. 

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both Camelot and Morgana snoozing on my legs.

Love it! This is Maia's favorite snuggle up place.
If I am chilling in the living room, watching TV, she will sit next to me giving the stare down till I take out the blanket so she can curl up on top. Her favorite 2 places are either on top of blanket between my legs or under the blanket and knees bent for perfect kitty tee pee.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Love it! This is Maia's favorite snuggle up place.
If I am chilling in the living room, watching TV, she will sit next to me giving the stare down till I take out the blanket so she can curl up on top. Her favorite 2 places are either on top of blanket between my legs or under the blanket and knees bent for perfect kitty tee pee.
That sounds so sweet!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know this pic has been posted before, but I couldn't find it to quote it.   For all the newer members, this is what multi-cat owning is all aboutl

Left side front to back - Sugar, Silly, Spice. On top- Julie. Right side - Sheba.

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oliver started sleeping calmly in my room last night. So every time I woke up (I wake up a lot for no apparent reason), he was laying against the side of my leg or on top of my legs. Pretty awesome.