Sleeping Kitties!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
This is Katniss, a feral who we fed outside for 14 months. We live in Western NY, and I would watch her last winter sitting on our back porch when it was below zero. As much support as we gave her, I still don't know how she survived without a colony.
So this picture means so much to me... A warm & happy formerly feral sleeping next to the Christmas tree.
PS.... She's only been inside about a month, talk about making a good adjustment!
Wow, that's amazing. She looks so relaxed for a cat that has only just started living indoors. Actually she looks like she is smiling in her sleep.

You've done a great job with her.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Wow, that's amazing. She looks so relaxed for a cat that has only just started living indoors. Actually she looks like she is smiling in her sleep.

You've done a great job with her.
    Oh yes, there lays a cat that knows where it's comfy and warm, even when the house has been turned upside down putting up Christmas decorations!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Katniss, a feral who we fed outside for 14 months. We live in Western NY, and I would watch her last winter sitting on our back porch when it was below zero. As much support as we gave her, I still don't know how she survived without a colony.
So this picture means so much to me... A warm & happy formerly feral sleeping next to the Christmas tree.
PS.... She's only been inside about a month, talk about making a good adjustment!
AWwwwwwww, That is so heartwarming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

percy persian

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just wanna share this .... I couldn't resist the fluffiness of Percy I just had to shoot! 

Percy must have had a tough and tiring morning!  He can easily be mistaken as a floor rug, blending well with the color of my floor tiles. 

The camera shutter distracts him but he just shuffles a bit and couldn't care less.  Dreamland must be full of his favorite treats! 

rambo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am at work (working hard clearly) and i got so relaxed and sleepy looking at all the kitties sleeping. I am always going to do this when I need to unwind, cuz it relaxed me so much.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking Rambo looks like a little cat-minister with his little white tache and white minister's dog collar! 
  Sweet boy. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Ciccio and Leonidas are super cute kitties! And that arm hugging, fluffy rug bellied cat is adorable, who could resist a catbear-hug from that one!