Sleeping Kitties!

blackcat416

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great pictuers!!!  Some so funny & some so sweet!! 
Here's a few of Angel                                                                                                                                                                 

Ok I give up. How much do you want for Angel? She is a super relaxed cat.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! Angel is a boy. I thought he was a she the first yr. 
 He's my first kitty, & he was already neutered when he came to me.  (I grew up w/ a female peek-A-poo, & his "parts" looked like that, so little did I know it was his little kitty pee pee 
)  Ooops!!  Now I look at him & think "you are all boy, how did I ever think you were a girl?"  

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to snuggle with every furbaby here!!!

Speaking of... does anybody else here have an OCD tendency to rub their faces to the belly of a sleeping cat? I can't seem to resist. My mom used to say I never met a sleeping cat I didn't wake up! So what's the cure? It's an addiction...
The cure if I tried that with Oliver would be bunny kicks to the face! I don't know, I might could get away with it if he's super sleepy, but it seems risky. I do rub my face on his face and head. He seems to like that.

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok, I have had enough of this site, I believed my pussycats were so special because they slept with us each night and loved us so much, only to find out it's there job to do this! Oh boy. This picture was the stray that broke the camels back. Way way too cute.
Thank you Blackcat, Bubba was the last born of the litter and is white in lots of places. He doesn't usually do this, so had to grab the moment.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, I have had enough of this site, I believed my pussycats were so special because they slept with us each night and loved us so much, only to find out it's there job to do this! Oh boy. This picture was the stray that broke the camels back. Way way too cute.
Well, of course it is their job to sleep with us at night. There is nothing better than warm, furry, purry kitties snuggled up against you all night. That is the pay they give us for seeing to their every need.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Well, of course it is their job to sleep with us at night. There is nothing better than warm, furry, purry kitties snuggled up against you all night. That is the pay they give us for seeing to their every need.
I agree, cats are like the ultimate hot water bottle. They are soft, furry, they stay warm all night and you don't need an alarm clock because they lick your face in the morning to let you know it's time to get up and serve breakfast.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As I have stated before, I can't fall asleep very well unless I have a couple (or more) of cats snuggled against me. Spice likes to get under the blanket and keep my feet and legs warm - when she is not trying to play with my toes.

blackcat416

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We used to have a work cat named Noel. The owner didn't know too much about cats. So one day I was playing with her and I said to the other gals "I think we have a problem with Noel" she has these 2 tumors coming out of her behind, she was only about 6 months, oh my Noel is 2 stones heavier so I guess we need to start calling her Nolan instead. She who was a he. We never let the owner live it down.

bourbonsmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a honey! :heart3:   Have you got him doing kitty gym abdominals and back stretches there?
Exactly!! Kitty-gymnastics. None for Bourbon I think he just enjoyed letting his big belly hang down hahaha (it's not that big just teasing)!

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Now this doesn't happen very often. Mummy and her babies all asleep at the same time on hubby's dressing gown.
Maybe it was hubby's smell what did it. Or maybe too much fun over the holiday.

Last edited:

tcbemis

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Katniss, a feral who we fed outside for 14 months. We live in Western NY, and I would watch her last winter sitting on our back porch when it was below zero. As much support as we gave her, I still don't know how she survived without a colony.
So this picture means so much to me... A warm & happy formerly feral sleeping next to the Christmas tree.
PS.... She's only been inside about a month, talk about making a good adjustment!