Sleeping Buddies

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a while since I have posted pictures of Charlotte and Izzie. Lately, Charlotte seems to be letting Izzie sleep closer to her...and I was able to get proof!!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! From these pictures, it seems like they're always together in a pair... Is that true or are they just being extra-cute for the pics?

And the angels in the background of the first pic - it seems like they're 2 little angels too! (at least for the camera right??) How adorable.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte

It's been a while since I have posted pictures of Charlotte and Izzie. Lately, Charlotte seems to be letting Izzie sleep closer to her...and I was able to get proof!!

It's the DOUBLEMINT TWINS!!

Their poses are almost identical in these two pics. (especially the second one) It looks like you took one cat and just colored it 2 different colors and cut and pasted it into the photo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[sweetiecat3 -
Awww! From these pictures, it seems like they're always together in a pair... Is that true or are they just being extra-cute for the pics?
]

No, Charlotte likes her "personal" space and doesn't always let Izzie sleep or lay so close to her. And I swear, Charlotte doesn't want photographic proof because she typically moves when I grab the camera!

[lisasha3 - Their poses are almost identical in these two pics. (especially the second one) It looks like you took one cat and just colored it 2 different colors and cut and pasted it into the photo.
]

Nope, I didn't copy and paste the images to make them look that way. It's just a resized version of the original.

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These pictures brought tears to my eyes it reminded me so much of the good times when Tracii Kitty was with us.

Cute cute pictures!!

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
omg!!! How sweet are they???????
..that second pic is so cute