Skittles had babies....

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow... This brings back memories.

Remember how we were all rooting for Skittles, when she was pregnant; and how she didn't have kittens for so long we thought it might never happen? And then how we were all hoping for little Runts and the other kits, part of such a huge litter; and how we were disapointed for the little preemie kittens that didn't make it? I remember the first kitten pics... we all melted!

That was my first summer on TCS... when Skittles had her Skitlets. Impossible to forget!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWE!!! They've grown up sooooo much!
It's great to have an update on ya'll!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

Wow... This brings back memories.

Remember how we were all rooting for Skittles, when she was pregnant; and how she didn't have kittens for so long we thought it might never happen? And then how we were all hoping for little Runts and the other kits, part of such a huge litter; and how we were disapointed for the little preemie kittens that didn't make it? I remember the first kitten pics... we all melted!

That was my first summer on TCS... when Skittles had her Skitlets. Impossible to forget!
WOW this brings tears to my eye. who am I kidding I am crying. WOW I recall it all. I have the videos to it all. That was a good day in May

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

AWE!!! They've grown up sooooo much!
It's great to have an update on ya'll!
Yes they are big now 8 months old and a loving bunch. I will say 3 cats is a piece of cake. They give so much love.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

WOW this brings tears to my eye. who am I kidding I am crying. WOW I recall it all. I have the videos to it all. That was a good day in May
I remember that day too. I don't think I was commenting much but I was watching and waiting.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They have grown now with my baby girl on the way I feel like I have 8 kids LOL.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, wow, Taffy is the cutest kitten! (well, cat, now...) I've never seen a cat that loves a belly rub that much!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you tell me Skittles story?
Glad the kittens are healthy

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a story thread on her if ya do a search you might find it. Or is there anything specific you which to know she is a dream.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok here is some more pictures for you all Skittles Fans. I am trying to get them all 3 in pictures but Runtz hates the Camera.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aw what lovely cats you have . i bet they was a dream growing up. and i read through your post about skittles , i think it was just before i became a member lol . how you coped with it all god. i would have been freaking out lol.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are now 8 months old and I love having them around. Taffy is actually FIDO lol He is the resident catdog

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ANyone want to help me make a new SIG with SKittles and the other 2 cats Runtz and Taffy. My 3 favorite candies

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, they are huge! How much do they weigh now? They are the same age as my Davidson and they look so much bigger!!