Six Feet Under

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope we find out what happened to Lisa, but I have a bad feeling they are going to drag this out for another week
Her disapearance is so disturbing to me. I can't imagine the horror of having a loved one simply disapear. I think that is my worst nightmare.

less than 15 minutes to go......

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby just said, "The East Coast is Foaming At The Mouth For Some Six Feet Under." -- LOL!!

I agree, I hope they say SOMETHING about Lisa...it bugs the bejeebers out of me, too. What if they string us along until next season wondering? Eeeeeeek! That would SUCK so bad!!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK! I really wish the show would go for 2 hours....I'm still in the dark, LOL!!

The Finale is Sunday June 1st? That's too long to wait!
AAAAck! Does this mean no SFU next Sunday? No way!!

catsplay.com

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Whew! The season finale looks tantalizing!!

I guess we shouldn't say anything about tonight's episode yet if West Coast folks haven't seen it..?

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah...I forgot about the West Coast fans....LOL! Talking in code might give too much away—I'll be back!!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's amazing that they can fill a whole hour (50 minutes to be exact....which means we were robbed!...but I digress)and tell us absolutly nothing! Not to mention confuse us even more!

catsplay.com

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Observations:

1) I was surprised at how Claire handled the situation -- at least so quickly. How about Brenda, never even questioning her at all?

2) Something odd is going on with Ruth and George. What was up with her asking him about the picture on the cover of his book? I think there is something bad that he is hiding

3) For the preview of the Season Finale -- Claire said something like, "He's dead?"...? Hmmm, her boyfriend (suicide??), Nate (suicide?), Keith (suicide??). Also, that sure looked like a 'real' Lisa talking to Claire.

4) What's with the secret Lisa who drinks Dr. Pepper??

What else am I forgetting????

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1) I was surprised at how Claire handled the situation -- at least so quickly. How about Brenda, never even questioning her at all?

I think they wanted to 'nip' that subplot in the bud quickly. They sure didn't drag it out. Considering how out there Brenda is, I would have been shocked if she had questioned Claire...what struck me is how Claire asked for the ride. typical six feet under dialogue...I love it!

2) Something odd is going on with Ruth and George. What was up with her asking him about the picture on the cover of his book? I think there is something bad that he is hiding

ya, something is kind of weird there. His being married 6 times. How about when he told Ruth 'I don't have any other prospects' he then quickly stated that nor did he want any, but how flattering...I will wait for you because nobody else seems to want me!

3) For the preview of the Season Finale -- Claire said something like, "He's dead?"...? Hmmm, her boyfriend (suicide??), Nate (suicide?), Keith (suicide??). Also, that sure looked like a 'real' Lisa talking to Claire.

I don't know if they'd kill off any major characters, like any of the fishers, but maybe Keith or Russell. My money is on Claire having a dream about Lisa...I don't think she'll be back. Man I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like they are going to leave that one hanging, or have her body found.

4) What's with the secret Lisa who drinks Dr. Pepper??

that was weird that they threw that out there..Ruth talking about lisas dr.pepper and Nate insisting she doesn't and then walking out. I think that was just to plant the idea that Nate didn't know Lisa as well as he thought he did. Man I think I'm analyzing this show a little too much!

What else am I forgetting????
I wonder if we've seen the last of the girl Nate rolled in the hay. I wouldn't be surprised to see her pull a fatal attraction move. Obviously her genes aren't the most stable. Oh and it looks like Rico and Vanessa finally have it out over her bitchy sister. I couldn't believe it when she told Rico he better pull his act together or Vanessa would leave him. She was WAY out of line

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You think you're overanalyzing Colby? Just wait 'til I'm done here.

Talk about irony....Claire watching Maya the night before she has an abortion. Wow.

Are we just supposed to like Brenda more than Lisa? I know I do, and her taking Claire for her appointment pretty much clinched it. Can you imagine how Lisa would have reacted???

Ruth and George, that whole thing is just strange. Ruth is extravagant, but 2 weeks and talking marriage? There's some serious manipulation going on there.

What's up with goody-goody David cheating on Keith? Nate and the blonde is somewhat typical of him, but then why does he come down so hard on Brenda for a kiss? (I think she'll be back too, Colby.)

OK, here's the overanalyzing....I think the "he's dead" is referring to Russell. They've been doing a lot of foreshadowing this year, and I wondered about that with the episode a couple weeks ago when they were talking about how much of a burden it would be to know someone killed themself because of you. And with Russell's "I can't live without you" thing, and the abortion (destroying one more part of him, or the one thing that would be left).

I also think the whole Dr. Pepper thing is harkening back to Nathaniel. Remember the room above the restaurant, the standing pot order, etc? Then Nathaniel telling Nate how similar their lives are... We don't know Lisa nearly as well as we think we do.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Talk about irony....Claire watching Maya the night before she has an abortion. Wow.

I thought the same thing!

Are we just supposed to like Brenda more than Lisa? I know I do, and her taking Claire for her appointment pretty much clinched it. Can you imagine how Lisa would have reacted???

I like Brenda better myself which makes me feel so guilty since Lisa has disapeared
like they are real people or something

Nate and the blonde is somewhat typical of him, but then why does he come down so hard on Brenda for a kiss? (I think she'll be back too, Colby.)

I think the difference is Nates guilt....he kissed Brenda before right around the time Lisa dispeared, even though he didn't know she was missing yet...hence he feels like kissing Brenda made Lisa disapear...like punishment. Way deep, I know

OK, here's the overanalyzing....I think the "he's dead" is referring to Russell. They've been doing a lot of foreshadowing this year, and I wondered about that with the episode a couple weeks ago when they were talking about how much of a burden it would be to know someone killed themself because of you. And with Russell's "I can't live without you" thing, and the abortion (destroying one more part of him, or the one thing that would be left).

ooohhhh, I think you're on to something Heidi!!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK...my turn to overanalyze LOL!!

I agree, when Claire was watching Maya the day of surgery, I thought she would start "tripping" and not do it - even weirder (if that's a word) I thought she was going to jump off of the table when she saw her MOM while going "under." That freaked me out, too! LOL!

As far a David goes....he was starting to become a goody-goody for a while there.... Do you think he will become "a man *****" again? I felt sorry for Keith when David jumped down his throat after coming home from work—he really seemed confused for a change. (I was thinking that his "Real" wife, Amy must gross out on some of his love scenes... )

Ruth and George - why do I get the feeling that he's secretly an ax murderer? No! That would be too easy...maybe we will find out that he's Ruth's long lost brother... Ya know, they do favor each other in a creepy way, ya think? (OK, that was far fetched, LOL!)

Nate and Lisa - When Ruth took the Dr. Pepper out of the fridge...then Nate commented that Lisa doesn't drink Dr.Pepper...then Claire said, "Not in front of you."..... Nate started zoning. OK, do you think he's finally realizing that he really doesn't know Lisa? That he's been playing house with a woman that he doesn't really love? Maybe that's why he took a roll in the hay with that girl while in the SAME room as Maya. Nate's got some serious issues or his brain surgery cause testosterone overload.

Frederico having an affair makes me laugh. He's such an uptight little man—he doesn't strike me as the "Affair" type. That is going to be weird. Vannessa's sister, well, she needs to put a sock in it. Is she a PAIN or what??

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by kimward34
Do you think he will become "a man *****" again?
hands down, the funniest line of this whole thread!!!

and I had the same thought about his wife watching the sex scenes!

prinny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Brenda was pretty out of control last season. This season, now that she's finally reappeared, she does seem to be trying to put her life back together. It didn't surprise me that she drove Claire to the clinic. What did startle me is that this was wrapped up so quickly. And unless her friend Gabe has been reactivated, it probably is Russell who's dead. Or he killed Olivier. In Russell's thinking, everything was fine with him and Claire until Olivier changed everything.

There is something definitely hinky about George. Maybe he didn't really write that book and is an identity thief.

David and Keith haven't been exactly the ideal couple of late. Keith seems to feel that David is only in one little corner of his life whereas David wants to be totally involved. Keith hasn't been the same since he left the police force. I think he's headed for a major meltdown of some kind or he's going to self-destruct. I don't blame David for lashing out. Every time David tries to be supportive or to join in, such as the family gathering after the aunt's funeral, all Keith tells David is that it doesn't concern him and that he's not a part of his life.

Vanessa needs grief counseling or something. Pill popping isn't going to solve her problems, it's just going to give her some interesting new ones. I can't see Rico involved with the sister-in-law.

Ladies, we should get together and start our own soap opera. Lots of great ideas and plot twists are coming out under the guise of overanalysis.

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!! I think it's great that we can get in a room and pick this show apart. Who else would listen to all of the theories we have but US? Maybe all of our careers were REALLY meant to be geared toward screen writing! LOL!!!

Ten years from now, will we still know and love the Fisher Family? I'm sure we'll never forget them. Will we ever look at funeral parlors the same? Remember what happened to the show "Thirty Something?" -- LOL!!

P.S. Is it possible to play the game "Leading Ladies" online?