Six Feet Under

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catsplay.com: OOOOOOOO that is a really good theory! I never thought about that one. I could see that happening, too. Now I can't wait for SUNDAY!

catsplay.com

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know, when he told me a lightbulb totally went off in my head too -- I couldn't imagine why I didn't think of it, but it totally fits!!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It makes sense, too. Brenda has been so dark and depressed the past few episodes—just a little too quite.

Also, remember when Lisa went for the massage with Brenda? Wouldn't you agree that her personality changed that night? She has never been the same.

When Brenda called Nate the night that Keith and David were in the room trying to figure out where she might have used her credit card and he yelled at her...her face just dropped.

Hmmmmm! What an interesting twist!

prinny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't think Brenda did it. Until Billy started expressing an unusual, shall we say, interest in Brenda, he might have been a contender. Lisa has seemed, to me, to be going off the rails for some time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After all this talk, I HAD to watch it last night!

WOW, I didn't think it possible to pack so much into one hour!

I don't think Brenda had anything to do with Lisa. I think Lisa's been on the way to psycho for quite a while. It wouldn't surprise me if they do a "soap opera" thing and never find her so she can come back after Nate and Brenda get back together.

They are really doing a lot with Claire this season. Talk about surprise in this one, though!

IsitSundayyet? IsitSundayyet? IsitSundayyet? IsitSundayyet? IsitSundayyet? IsitSundayyet? IsitSundayyet? IsitSundayyet? IsitSundayyet? IsitSundayyet? IsitSundayyet? IsitSundayyet? IsitSundayyet?

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Heidi - I agree...how on earth can they pack that much into one hour, I'll never know. They do it well though...they're stringing all of us along,, LOL!!

Yeah, the Claire pregnancy issue - what a shocker! I can't imagine Claire being a mom. She doesn't appear to have a maternal bone in her body....Have you ever seen Claire volunteer to baby sit her Maya? **grin**

Only 3 days till Sunday • Only 3 days till Sunday • Only 3 days till Sunday • Only 3 days till Sunday • Only 3 days till Sunday • Only 3 days till Sunday • Only 3 days till Sunday • Only 3 days till Sunday

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far, I've only seen some of the first season on DVD. What a brilliant show! I have a really twisted sense of humor sometimes, and some of those beginnings are quite amusing. The one where the guy was talking nonstop, and his wife smacked him over the head with a frying pan made me laugh out loud.

I really think the acting and writing are top notch. I'll be looking for the next season DVDs, since I don't have HBO, and don't want to pay for it.

prinny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My better half likes the twisted reality stuff, too, like the time Nate was driving past a demonstration and the signs became personal attacks on him. I liked the sudden dance routines that would occasionally break out. And the talking stiffs were a riot!

One of my favorite moments was when David suddenly turned on the guy from the other mortuary chain that kept trying to buy the Fishers' funeral home. He really read the guy the riot act in a very calm and methodical tone and sounded so serious that even Nate was impressed and taken aback. David's candid admission that he thought he was going to be sick was sweet and funny at the same time.

prinny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As for having a twisted sense of humor, mine is kinda like a corkscrew. I find the darndest things to be amusing. And it always seems to be things no one else thinks is funny.

As for the whole premise and setting of Six Feet Under being funny, it makes me think of the classic exchange --- how can you laugh? How can you not?

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by catsplay.com
Who wants to bed that Lisa is the 'beginning of the show' scene???!!!
Can we bet with Monopoly money? Much safer, considering how unpredictable the show is, LOL!!!!!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If we're playing with monopoly money, I'm in!

(of course I have digital cable, so I was able to hit info and it mentions who the 'opener' is)

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! Hey airprincess, I have digital cable, too and my intro says this: David and Keith navigate troubled waters in their relationship; Frederico is dogged by trouble at home; Ruth makes time for a new friend. Does yours mention Lisa?

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
mine says~

after a serial killer is excuted in texas, his daughter brings him home for a fisher & diaz funeral; Ruth spends quality time with George Sibley...

so while it doesn't give away much of anything, I have to guess the opener is the serial killer being put to death.

clever little thing, ain't I?