Sinus Infection, Ear Infection, AND Bronchitis, just shoot me now!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm allergic to cigarette smoke as well. When I was little I was sick all the time so they did tons of allergy tests on me. I remember being poked in the back with tons of needles. That's when they determined I was allergic to it. My dad smoked constantly around me, and didn't stop even after the tests
. I still get really sick around it,

I hope you feel better soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatStewart

OMG I swear we are triplets!!! LOL
I get reoccuring bronchitis and ear infections!!! I was recently diagnosed with Asthma last month and prescribed me Flovent 2x a day and Albuterol for emergency attacks.
I HATE having those!!

And I totally agree with you.. I'm also living proof that is allergic to smoking. Some smokers say "there's no such a thing as being allergic to smoking!" It makes me sooo mad! I CANNOT breathe when i'm in smoking area. I feel like DYING around smokers who are smoking near me!!!!

Hope you are feeling better SOON!!!
I knew I wasn't the only person told my smokers that "you can't be allergic to smoke"!!!!!!!!!!!! Some smokers

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

I knew I wasn't the only person told my smokers that "you can't be allergic to smoke"!!!!!!!!!!!! Some smokers
yeah - that's the kind of reaction i sometime get when i tell someone i'm allergic to their perfume... a sorta disbelieving, 'she's just making this up' kinda look...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

yeah - that's the kind of reaction i sometime get when i tell someone i'm allergic to their perfume... a sorta disbelieving, 'she's just making this up' kinda look...
I know what you mean. I'll allergic to roses and some floral purfumes and people do the same thing. That is, unitl I get a bloody nose