Silver chronicles, bengal kittens growing up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a pic of Trey, a week or so after he arrived at his new home. He's still just as tarnished as ever....

His new owners love the look though, they don't see it as tarnish. Just an interesting color. He's got a great home with 2 of our other bengals.

Here's Mick

And Fresca.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

I love this one, with that leg stretched out!

"Look at me! I'm a big boy!"

All of your photos are just wonderful, it must be a complete joy to be around so much cuteness everyday!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Here's a pic of Trey, a week or so after he arrived at his new home. He's still just as tarnished as ever....

His new owners love the look though, they don't see it as tarnish. Just an interesting color. He's got a great home with 2 of our other bengals.

Awwww Trey is so handsome still!! It's great he has a home with 2 other Bengals! The Bengal at the back is also gorgeous!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are gorgeous and hope they will be happy in their new home. As far as the tarnish goes that's one advantage of knowing nothing about the show standard like me we don't see it as a fault. Ignorance sometimes can be bliss.

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Here's mr. Morgan a day or two before he left us for his new home. He's a handsome boy.

Thank you so much, Nial!! Morgan is so beautiful and big!! At the cat show, CJ was benched next to Spotageous bengals, and they had a silver spotted showing. After the show, I went to their site, they have a beautiful stud, with beautiful rosettes. They are in TX.
I just love Morgan's look, I loved Mick too!! All so beautiful, thank you so much for sharing the pictures. I understand how much time it takes, and how busy life can be, so on behalf of all of us, thank you for sharing with us your babies!!