Silver chronicles, bengal kittens growing up

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to visit and see how those wonderful kids are doing! I cannot believe how they have grown - and they are really beautiful babies! Looking forward to seeing Miss Spotty Paws foursome! Congratulations!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NEW BABIES?

Oh, I hope I get to see these munchkins when I get there!!! The newest ones will be too young to sneak into the carrier with Penny, though.

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I missed those babies by 2 days. Awww can't wait to see pictures of those sweet little faces.

Jennifer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TiffanyL

Oh, I love Dillon!!! How close are you to Greer, SC? They are all so precious!
Thank-you! About 265 miles from Greer.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow!!!! congrats miss spotty paws!!!! and those pictures are gorgeous!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats Miss SP! And Nial how in the world were you off calculations that much! Geezzzzz.

Can't wait to see those little silvers

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww widdle babies!!!! Can we please get an update on Spotty and Jack's babies?? How are they doing? How do they look? Will you breed them together again?

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please, pretty please with sugar on top? Oh I habve been waiting patiently, trying not to be pushy.

Oh well, no more ms nice lady......Where are the baby Jack and Spotty Paws????????

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

Please, pretty please with sugar on top? Oh I habve been waiting patiently, trying not to be pushy.

Oh well, no more ms nice lady......Where are the baby Jack and Spotty Paws????????
I've been waiting and waiting as well!!!! From the website, it looks like none of Jack and Spotty's bubs are available any more - there's only one pic left, and he's marked as sold. So I assume they've all been sold, or are being kept??

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll try to get some pics up this weekend.
The first 3 silver boys are all gone to the new homes, but I have some pics of them you haven't seen yet.

Spotty's kits are all silvers, I'll post some fairly recent ones this weekend. All of the kittens are sold already. The silvers go really fast.

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

I'll try to get some pics up this weekend.
The first 3 silver boys are all gone to the new homes, but I have some pics of them you haven't seen yet.

Spotty's kits are all silvers, I'll post some fairly recent ones this weekend. All of the kittens are sold already. The silvers go really fast.
I can imagine you are busy, but I would love to see pictures as well, when you do get that chance. If you can slip a picture of Morgan in just for me. (Please?)
No rush.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Nial did YOU get to keep any of the silvers (especially from Jack/Miss Spotty). I think that's the one you were hoping for to pick out

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

So Nial did YOU get to keep any of the silvers (especially from Jack/Miss Spotty). I think that's the one you were hoping for to pick out
No, we sold Fresca as a breeder, but we're not keeping any for ourselves. We've got four brown spotted kittens we're holding back for show. That's more than we usually keep back, so that's enough I think!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags

I can imagine you are busy, but I would love to see pictures as well, when you do get that chance. If you can slip a picture of Morgan in just for me. (Please?)
No rush.
Here's mr. Morgan a day or two before he left us for his new home. He's a handsome boy.