Signing Lease, Another cat?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Any ideas on a name yet? Are you going to have to wait & see your new baby before you name him/her? I'm sure everyone here would love to help you name him/her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

If you get a boy, call him Davidson.
We are considering that!

Thats why we want an orange baby - cuz Harley is mostly black... so we'd have a black and orange kitty - the colours of Harley Davidson....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Any ideas on a name yet? Are you going to have to wait & see your new baby before you name him/her? I'm sure everyone here would love to help you name him/her!
I wanted a little orange baby, to call Nemo... like the fish!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

We are considering that!

Thats why we want an orange baby - cuz Harley is mostly black... so we'd have a black and orange kitty - the colours of Harley Davidson....
Well it would work. How many pets do you know named Davidson?
If it's a girl, how about "Davidsdaughter"? Okay, not the same ring, so that won't work.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Well it would work. How many pets do you know named Davidson?
If it's a girl, how about "Davidsdaughter"? Okay, not the same ring, so that won't work.

We can still name her Davidson.... maybe

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to John's mom's tonight, and the momma kitty is SO pregnant! We might be getting a kitty sooner than we thought! I put my hand on her side, and you could feel them kicking - I think she's going to have at least 4 - she's about the same size she was with her last litter.

(If his mom does not get Kitty, yes, thats the momma's name
, fixed - I am going to take her in myself. The poor thing is pregnant again, 2nd time within a year
She always gets out for days at a time, and this time, she just came back pregnant...again
)

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by touro1979

A court will look to the language of the lease and if it says cats are allowed and does not specify a number you should be safe. Make sure it doesnt say "A" cat is allowed becasue this would mean that one cat is allowed. I am very lucky in my current apartment, My landlord not only doest care I have cats he was actually trying to give me another one that was hanging around his office HAHA. I politily told him I wasnt sure how my cats would accept another addition but the real reaosn is I have to have kittens becasue I travel alot and they come with me in the car and I need good travlers and that is someting that must be trained from an early age.

In my previous apartment There was a no cats or dogs clause in the lease which I just blatanly ignored it. I jsut changed the locks on the apartment so the landlord couldnt get in so I would have to worry about him coming in. Cats are very easy to hide.

If you are concerned about it get a cat that looks similar to the one yout already have. Nobody will guess that there is more then one.
Listen to him he is a law major.. Loves cats

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would make sure and read the fine print but since it says cats it should be okay but it wouldn't hurt to ask the landlord in a what if way

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I would make sure and read the fine print but since it says cats it should be okay but it wouldn't hurt to ask the landlord in a what if way
There is no fine print

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I talked to John last night and....

ITS OFFICIAL - WE'RE GETTING A NEW KITTY!!

We are so excited (as you can tell
)

The momma should be having the kittens in about less than a month, and we get first pick of the litter
Of course I'll be over at his mom's everyday with them, who can resist cute kittens?

I hope that everything goes okay with the pregnancy and labor, good vibes!

YAY! I'm so excited! haha!

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is this going to be Harley's brother or sister (genetically I mean)? If it is that's kinda cool. Am I right you got him from your b-friends mom? Good for you for getting momma fixed too, poor thing, although if she is harley's mommy she makes beautiful babies.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zak&rocky

Is this going to be Harley's brother or sister (genetically I mean)? If it is that's kinda cool. Am I right you got him from your b-friends mom? Good for you for getting momma fixed too, poor thing, although if she is harley's mommy she makes beautiful babies.
Yup, it will be Harley's brother/sister

She does make beautiful babies, but thats no reason for her to continute to have litters. I AM getting her fixed, I feel so bad for her!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I wanted a little orange baby, to call Nemo... like the fish!
That little kittne would be pretty popular with the little neices/nephews & cousins. Well, any little kid(& big kid
) that like Finding Nemo!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

That little kittne would be pretty popular with the little neices/nephews & cousins. Well, any little kid(& big kid
) that like Finding Nemo!
I think its so cute!

John & I were talking last night, and we love the name Ducati for a kitty ... boy or girl

But of course, we all know that the kitty will end up naming itself - we'll probly end up with a name completely opposite of Ducati!