Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just caught up on about 200 posts! Wow, this thread moves SO fast. And with my slow dial up, it loads SLOW (LOL). I even changed how I view posts to 10 per page so I can check this out at home!

Icklemiss...you are phenomenal. I totally love your siggies, and remember why when I first got siggies I went to you! Yet now I see so many people making great siggies, and have many more myself. I have not seen a siggy that I didn't like. I understand the artists being somewhat self critical, but truly you all have to keep posting.
And please, if you are new at siggies, go ahead and post the siggies you make! Even the very simple ones show off beloved kitties, and warm our hearts!

I saw a font with little hearts in the letters...so very sweet for a precious kitty! The variety of colors, and backgrounds, and fonts...and the time spent to be helpful to others. More and more reasons to love TCS!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

The paw with the mouse was just too cute to pass up
I was looking all over for that paw & Mouse
I couldn't find it in any of the posts...I am so glad to see that in there, now I can sleep
l have a backache from sitting here

kittyluver27

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Wow! I was gone for a day and a 1/2 and I come back and there are tons of BRILLIANT siggy's made!!

You are all so incredibly talented - they all look amazing!
Oh my goodness your signature is so gorgeous. I love it!

kittyluver27

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

i suppose you are right... i have a habit of doing that. :/ i'm a perfectionist, i guess. i write as well, and i belong to a LJ community where we all post up our writings, and often i'll write a story and post it up, and then have a huge attack of "oh gosh that really wasn't that good at all, why did i post that?"

seriously though, i'd just hate for someone to use it just cos they felt obligated. and technically it's the second sig i made, but i'm still very much a beginner.

i completely understand what you're saying though, and you're right
i will make a point not to undermine my own work again. actually i'm happy with everything but the boat - that darn boat gave me fits :/ it was supposed to be a wooden one, but you'd be surprised how hard it is to draw a wooden boat

lookingglass - really glad you liked it

icklemiss21 - i may take you up on your offer of help in the graphics questions thread sometime
Wonton looks so precious in your siggy!!!!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my sons bought me a present
Adobe Creative suite, which includes Photoshop CS2. So I now have no idea what I am doing or where things are. Anyway first try I played with Abby, I thought one cat would be easier than my three!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Abby and I thank you!

I will put that sig up as soon as I get back from my errands!

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Yarra:
That is so pretty. How did you get the shadow-ed edge around my kitties? I am trying to teach myself with Paint Shop Pro 9. An edge like that would hide a lot of my novice induced imperfections.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Kelly uses Photoshop Elements also. There are options for shadows, glows, feathering, etc that help to hide imperfections.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

One of my sons bought me a present
Adobe Creative suite, which includes Photoshop CS2. So I now have no idea what I am doing or where things are.
Nice present ~ leaves note for BF for xmas ideas
~

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yarra

That is so pretty. How did you get the shadow-ed edge around my kitties? I am trying to teach myself with Paint Shop Pro 9. An edge like that would hide a lot of my novice induced imperfections.
It's a drop shadow. Paint Shop Pro has the drop shadow option, I believe under the filters. It's not as easy to work with as Photoshop's drop shadow, but you can use it. However, I think drop shadow highlights the flaws more than covering them up

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tricia - I became a great aunt - and not to kitties - at age 36!

Enjoying everyone'e effforts!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I got stuck on a train for several hours yesterday after a freight train derailment so had fun working on them on my laptop much to the amusement of my fellow passengers (several bad words came out of my foul mouth after the train decided to start moving (after a stop of 20 mins) when I was lamost finished cutting out a kitty perfectly and so I ended up with a huge part of background to delete again

that's so funny! I can only imagine what they were thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.