Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazmynn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have completed a signature for you Willie'sLove. I'll post it with your name in the heading in this forum! Let me know what you think. This is my first ever signature!

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for Willie's siggy! I love it! It's beautiful. I'm so glad you used the picture of him on his back, with his head to the side; its such a cute picture.

Thanks so much.

By the way, I'm having trouble gettig my siggy to gthe signature place. Copy/Paste wont work. Pressing Import Image gives me a URL box.
Do you know what to do?

I have a program called PrintMaster Platinum 8.0. Do you think I could make siggys on that program? How wide and long does the frame of the siggy need to be?

Thats again for the awesome siggy!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By the way, I'm having trouble gettig my siggy to gthe signature place. Copy/Paste wont work. Pressing Import Image gives me a URL box.
Do you know what to do?

You need to host it some where on the internet and link to it, I store mine in photobucket, its free and easy to use

For now you can just use my link, it will be a while before I clear up my folders.

(just remove the *s)

I have a program called PrintMaster Platinum 8.0. Do you think I could make siggys on that program? How wide and long does the frame of the siggy need to be?

I have never used it but I am sure it can be used. Siggies can be a max of 640px long and 150px high - but if you want a line of text, it should be 134px high.

Edit: 640px not 600 ooopsie

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Willie'sLove

Do you know what to do?
You have to right click on the image, select "Save picture as" and save to your hard drive. Then you can upload it to Photobucket or whatever particular photo hosting site you're using and copy/paste the Photobucket (or whatever) IMG link into your signature box on the User CP.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Since we have a few new sig designers, I am posting this reminder again. I have seen some oversized sigs

Just a reminder to the Signature Designers. The maximum size sig allowed is 150 pixels x 640 pixels, with a maximum file size of 30K. I see a few oversized files out there. In addition, if the member requesting the sig normally uses one line of standard-sized text with their sig, maximum height allowed is 134 pixels.

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hope, here is another one for you. Same one. I just softend Simbas edges and played around with his eyeballs.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

i would love to see a siggy with my beautiful babies and the texas flag or just texas themed in general i would appreciate(sp) it sooo much and i promise i wont ask for another sig till at least christmas lol (or maybe thanksgiving hahaha)

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Doesn't compare to the beautiful one you have by Cagnes, but I had fun with Oscar anyway
OMG! I love it! It is beautiful! Oscar and I thank you so much and I will put it up when I get home from work!

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks icklemiss21, I finally got the siggy to work.

Thanks for everything you helped with , including the amazing sig.

I showed it to Willie and he said he loved it!

Thanks again!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Here's another Texas themed siggy for Mom2SalemandIsis. At least I tried to make it Texas. I created a world in Bryce 3D, that reminded me of a few pictures I'd seen of Texas, and I made the Texas Flax using a vector program. I can understand if you don't like it. I tried, but I don't know if it's all that good. It might not look all that professional.
Icklemiss21 "Doesn't compare to the beautiful one you have by Cagnes, but I had fun with Oscar anyway"

What is it with you two today? You make the BEST siggys, and are always telling other people not to denigrate their own work and listen to you now!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

Icklemiss21 "Doesn't compare to the beautiful one you have by Cagnes, but I had fun with Oscar anyway"

What is it with you two today? You make the BEST siggys, and are always telling other people not to denigrate their own work and listen to you now!!!
Thank you Anakat for saying that. I was just about to post something similar

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
KAAARRRREEEENNn....

Here is one for you!

Abby is SOO Pretty! I just loved this picture of her. I had to make a siggy.

I hope you like it.

~Kristin

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

I wasn't saying mine was bad - I quite like it - just that Cagnes had done an amazing job on that one - sometimes you do something that is just 'purrfect' and Cagnes did that with Oscar!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yarra

KAAARRRREEEENNn....

Here is one for you!

Abby is SOO Pretty! I just loved this picture of her. I had to make a siggy.

I hope you like it.

~Kristin
Wow, Kristin - are you sure you just started this?

Status
Not open for further replies.