Siamese Lovers

janemary

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nicholas is just adorable! Even at 17 he still looks chipper and healthy!

Wow, I really hope I am that lucky and my Siamese live long, healthy and happy lives.

Thanks for sharing that picture it made my night!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jane, I just have to say how much your sweet little Elle looks like two of the kittens Lexus and Tonka produced last October ... there were two blue points in that litter, a boy and a girl respectively - now known as Ivan and Anya. Elle looks so much like both of them it is uncanny!

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Another meezer boy...

Nibs (age probably about 13 here) with his Daaaaaaaaaaaaad...
HOLY MEOW that's one big cat! I've never had an adult Meezer... Holly (7 month female) & Mika (10 month male) are our first. I was wondering when he was going to stop growing... LOL I guess never! He's already 8.5 lbs!

Little Holly is a petite little gripey girl whose voice sounds like a chirp. Her little feet are 1/3 the size of Mika's big clod hoppers.

And I didn't realize that the body of a blue point would get so dark! I was hoping they'd keep their creamy coats for a few years at least.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sooz123

HOLY MEOW that's one big cat! I've never had an adult Meezer... Holly (7 month female) & Mika (10 month male) are our first. I was wondering when he was going to stop growing... LOL I guess never! He's already 8.5 lbs!
Yup, Nibs was a biiiiiig boy! He was some overweight when he came to our family at 6 years, weighing in at about 20 lbs, but he didn't look overweight because of his big solid frame. He dropped 7 pounds, once he settled in here, and stayed very stable around 13 lbs, but still very solid -- and he was always capable of exerting all of his original 20 lbs on each of his four paws simultaneously -- Mr Pointy Paws!

And I didn't realize that the body of a blue point would get so dark! I was hoping they'd keep their creamy coats for a few years at least.
Nibs was a chocolate point, so don't go by his colour.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

lol. Both my mom and dad have had siamese since I was really little. I've noticed the females to be... um... more cranky and attached to one person... all our males have been sweet lap cats.

(My dads Sammy (RB) was a mean thing until she got older. As a kitten we'd wrestle with an oven mit and I'd still come away bleeding
)
I've known Siamese all my life. Growing up in the cat fancy it is hard not to! but I've never met a Siamese quite as neurotic as Mork. I went over to kiss him on Sunday and he totally cringed and hissed right in my face and then ran off with a hiss. He likes males much more then females! Anytime a male comes over he's all over him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I've known Siamese all my life. Growing up in the cat fancy it is hard not to! but I've never met a Siamese quite as neurotic as Mork. I went over to kiss him on Sunday and he totally cringed and hissed right in my face and then ran off with a hiss. He likes males much more then females! Anytime a male comes over he's all over him.
Well that is personality!!!

Love the name too, Mork!!

janemary

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

Jane, I just have to say how much your sweet little Elle looks like two of the kittens Lexus and Tonka produced last October ... there were two blue points in that litter, a boy and a girl respectively - now known as Ivan and Anya. Elle looks so much like both of them it is uncanny!
Awww! I would love to see any pictures of Ivan and Anya if you have any Gayef

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Little Holly is a petite little gripey girl whose voice sounds like a chirp. Her little feet are 1/3 the size of Mika's big clod hoppers.

Our Mika (female) is about 8.5 lbs at just over a year. Bijou on the other hand is a whopping 15.5 lbs. I can only hold him so long and he becomes too heavy. He is super muscular but about 3 lbs overweight. Mika is so tiny and it's hard to restrict his food since they both share each other's food dishes. Mika also loves to eat and I do believe she actually eats more than Bijou but it hasn't seemed to hurt him any.

Bijou is a lilac and Mika a blue point and Bijou seems to be darker than Mika - at least at this point but he is almost a year older than she is.