**Show pics of "you" and your car??!!** (Just something different)

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here's my car, a 2007 Prius, getting 49.5 mpg the first week.

And this is me in the rearview camera on the car. It was really windy today, sorry about the hair.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Kristin...

If you remember where the Bed & Breakfast is in Magnolia, then you know where I am! LOL!

Take care...
Hilda>^..^<
yep, i think i know where that is

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jean-ji

Here's my car, a 2007 Prius, getting 49.5 mpg the first week.

And this is me in the rearview camera on the car. It was really windy today, sorry about the hair.

What a cute picture... very clever using the rearview camera. I currently own my car outright but when I'm ready to buy again I think I'll go hybrid. How do you like it aside for the great mileage

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is a picture of my Kia sorento..

And here is a picture of me and DH....I am 34 1/2 weeks pregnant (this was taken last week
)

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Twstychik wrote: I currently own my car outright but when I'm ready to buy again I think I'll go hybrid. How do you like it aside for the great mileage
This car is making me very happy. I was worried about accleration, but the gas engine and electric motor work together and it moves. It's a hatchback, so there is lots of room. I just read Toyota's hybrid sales doubled this month from last year. They have caught up with production and prices are dropping. The Honda Civic Hybrid is nice too. Toyota has a Camry Hybrid and Nissan is selling Altima Hybrid's in Canada. Cars are changing.

We'll be coming out to Mishawaka, IN this summer to visit the parents, we'll see how it does on a longer trip.
~Rhonda
I saw the rear screen picture done elsewhere, it's not an original idea.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah Mishawaka! LOL Thats right in my neck of the woods... or corn fields... whatever. LOL

I think when I'm ready for a new car I'll definatly go hybrid. Right now I couldn't afford one though.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My car!

and since everyone is showing off their mustangs....here's one like Scott's

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

Oh, and I also had a motorcycle for a while ... it was a rebuilt 1949 Panhead and I won it in a poker game. I rode around on it for about a month and then lost it in another poker game. ROFL
Gaye i love it, and that car is so you!!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just traded my car in about a month ago for a 2007 Hyundai Tucson which I love (hooray 4WD
) This is what my car looks like:

And here is a pic of me and DH at Christmas time: