**Show pics of "you" and your car??!!** (Just something different)

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ooh ooh!!

I can do this too!!

I will start with our cars we both just sold in the last few months. Mine, I just sold last weekend.

This is his baby he rebuilt.

I wish I could post pics of it as he bought it. But the server he hosts pictures on is down. I only have access to pics I have saved on my computer.

SOOO, these will have to do. I will have to get pics of our current cars when his server is back up. But who am I kidding. Imagine both of these cars in newer models, and you have what we are currently driving. Except I moved on to a longer and larger BMW.

Anywho! Here ya go!

His car: (that he rebuilt)

My car, that I just sold...

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by afraser1

hi nice car what kind of shows do you go too?

I have a vectra b but no new pics of it yet as im moding it just now.

angela
Been to most of the main UK car shows - PVS which is just Vauxhalls, and Trax (which is a bit over the top, tbh, but pretty good fun) We have another Vectra C as well (DH'd) and we have had a few B's in the past as well - look forward to seeing some pics of yours when you get a chance!!

By the way - Yarra - HOW cool is that top photo - that is a truly stunning backdrop to a lovely car!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I know nothing about motorcycles but that is a nice looking bike, what kind is it?
its a Harley, i have a different one now, but its the only pic of me with a car, truck , motorcycle , airplane etc, since i am not a big fan of havign my pic taken.

Originally Posted by themanxcatlady

Nice bike! You going to the "ROT Ralley" in Austin Texas? It is a HUGE event! I have 2 friends that have Harley's and they are going and taking me this year....(it looks really wild!) ;-)
hmm, i think i know what your talking about, from when i was living in sugarland,
but since i am in ohio, not much chance of me making stuff in austin

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok everyone, get ready. You've all got such nice cars!!! Here is my little bubble car.

It's pretty old I've had it for a long time, but I love it! I try to keep it as nice as I can because it is an old car - getting a really ritzy car just has never been in my budget and now that I can afford a nice one I won't buy one until I can afford a hybrid.

This is me and my little guy outside the front of our house.

And of course, in its most important role - carting the kids around!!

dutchess2120

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here is a pic of me......I hope I didn't scare you all away...lol

I like this one better though

I don't have a car to post a pic of though

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

its a Harley, i have a different one now, but its the only pic of me with a car, truck , motorcycle , airplane etc, since i am not a big fan of havign my pic taken.

hmm, i think i know what your talking about, from when i was living in sugarland,
but since i am in ohio, not much chance of me making stuff in austin
Sugarland, Tx? Close to Katy? We just moved from Katy over here, lived there for 10 years! Heck, we were practically neighbors then Imp!

Nice Harley...my son Alex Jr (same one in the Fur Pics thread I started) loves Harleys! Has had his eye on some for several years now...of course, he needs to get that job first

Hilda>^..^<

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4Badcats

By the way - Yarra - HOW cool is that top photo - that is a truly stunning backdrop to a lovely car!!!
Thank you!!

I picked it!

It is my absolute favorite picture of that car. It was taken in Austin when we lived there last year.

I am still waiting for his server to come up so I can show y'all our current cars.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yarra

It is my absolute favorite picture of that car. It was taken in Austin when we lived there last year.

(
So you're no longer in Austin then? I'm in Magnolia, just NW of Houston, where are you Yarra?

Hilda>^..^<

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

So you're no longer in Austin then? I'm in Magnolia, just NW of Houston, where are you Yarra?

Hilda>^..^<
I am just SE of Dallas in a town called Mabank. Right on Cedar Creek Lake. (it's so podunk)

My parents are in The Woodlands though.
And I grew up in Spring. I used to keep my board in Tomball when I was showing horses, and a few of my friends hailed from Magnolia.

So I know EXACTLY where you are!

By the way, you are GORGEOUS! (that was my first thought when I saw your picture!)

Kristin

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Sugarland, Tx? Close to Katy? We just moved from Katy over here, lived there for 10 years! Heck, we were practically neighbors then Imp!

Nice Harley...my son Alex Jr (same one in the Fur Pics thread I started) loves Harleys! Has had his eye on some for several years now...of course, he needs to get that job first

Hilda>^..^<
yep right outside of Houston, i used to do some flying out of the airport there, SGR, if i remember the letters right.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yarra

I am just SE of Dallas in a town called Mabank. Right on Cedar Creek Lake. (it's so podunk)

My parents are in The Woodlands though.
And I grew up in Spring. I used to keep my board in Tomball when I was showing horses, and a few of my friends hailed from Magnolia.

So I know EXACTLY where you are!

By the way, you are GORGEOUS! (that was my first thought when I saw your picture!)

Kristin
Kristin...

Small world, hay?(LOL). So do you still have horses? I'd love to see them sometime if you do...next to cats, horses are my fav animals!

If you remember where the Bed & Breakfast is in Magnolia, then you know where I am! LOL!

Thank you for your kind words, that's very sweet of you!

Take care...
Hilda>^..^<

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I am late to this thread

Here's my car, a 2005 Honda Civic:

And here's me:

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

This is what I'm getting in a couple of months!! You can't really tell the color from this but it is Amethyst! I love it!! I don't have any good pic's of myself.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to say that I really like this thread. I like being able to place faces to the names, and to see everyones cars is an added bonus..Nice to see everyone and thanks for sharing that with me.

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok here are our cars (Honda S2000s), mine is the Silver one, and the Blue one is Frans.

Here's another one that I just thought looked cool - a Hawaiian Sunset:

And us on a recent trip to San Francisco:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

themanxcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Colin

Ok here are our cars (Honda S2000s), mine is the Silver one, and the Blue one is Frans.

Here's another one that I just thought looked cool - a Hawaiian Sunset:

And us on a recent trip to San Francisco:
Wow those are SWEET!! Very nice for a Honda.... ;-)

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Niiiice cars, Colin! And you live in Hawaii! I'm so jealous.