Show me your "stink eyed" cat pictures!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you foxxycat for your purraise! :D

Yea, it's been awhile and glad to hear from you [emoji]128515[/emoji]

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
prncssJellyfish, OMG , he IS unbearably beautiful hahaha. here's one of my Prince Miskhin, picture of the week!
[/QUOTE]
Beautiful cat! Those eyes are just stunning! Is it just a trick of the light, or does it look like he has little black wiggly lines on the left side of his eye? I only ask because my aunt's cat went blind in one eye due to roundworms. Or is it just a blood vessel? He sure is a gorgeous kitty

Last edited by a moderator:

thekittykeepers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know I posted a picture already, but this picture we took as a joke, really captures the essence of "stink eye" .

Sorry, we have been through a lot this last year, and in much need of comic relief. I hope of get a giggle out of this, as much as we did. This is the other side of our beautiful Braveheart. Like a famous "two faced" cat on Facebook, she is the other end of that beautiful kitty.

And the intake side is this. She is so beautiful, front to rear.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This is Rocket. Very unhappy with me for being *gasp* 30 minutes late getting home. She is standing right where she can see me and see where her dinner dish goes. She kept glancing back and forth between and yelling at me. Bad human.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How dare you!  You should be tarred and feathered!  LOL

The boys yelled at me this morning because Aislyn woke up early and I was zombified and didn't get their food to them the moment I got out of bed.

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't quite figured out how the purraise works, but thanks to TabbyTom and Norachan for their purraise, and too all the others who have given them to me over the year.
No need to thank anyone for their purraises on the boards. Its a nice gesture I know but if we all did that, this site would be overwhelmed with everyone thanking each other, lol. If you do feel the need to thank someone, for whatever reason, then do so via direct message. 

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Every morning I brush Gatsby. He's usually up before I am but this time I woke up a bit earlier and when I went to see him I ended up waking him up. Well needless to say he wasn't too happy about it lol.
Well, I'll be unhappy too if you dig me up from my slumber! :lol3:

My eyes will be as 'stinked' as his! :lol3: