Show me your "stink eyed" cat pictures!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you @Margd for your purraise! :D

I can relate that look and reminded me of my boy January, though not that exact look, whenever he disappear for awhile and come out of a room, I'll just ask him - 'January, what have you been doing?' And he stop dead in his tracks and looked at me with his big round guilty eyes. 'Me? Nothing. And he runs off :lol3:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
That's how Connor looked at me for 2 days after he got his second round of shots (which included the rabies shot).
That "Stinked Eyed" is planning a revenge [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
:devilish: is in his mind.

Run! :lol3:

Last edited:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That "Stinked Eyed" is planning a revenge [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
is in his mind.

Run!
He wouldn't snuggle me at all for 2 days!  That's why I made my boyfriend take them for their neutering.  Connor wouldn't even look at him for 5 days.  John would try to pet him and he would stick his nose in the air and strut out of the room.  It was hilarious, by the way.  He even refused to eat treats when John tried to give them to him.  He ignored them until I picked them up and put them back down in front of him.  But John finally broke through with the laser light.  Even Connor can't resist the laser light.

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
He wouldn't snuggle me at all for 2 days!  That's why I made my boyfriend take them for their neutering.  Connor wouldn't even look at him for 5 days.  John would try to pet him and he would stick his nose in the air and strut out of the room.  It was hilarious, by the way.  He even refused to eat treats when John tried to give them to him.  He ignored them until I picked them up and put them back down in front of him.  But John finally broke through with the laser light.  Even Connor can't resist the laser light.
Ah......you got John to be the bad guy :devilish: :lol3:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah......you got John to be the bad guy
Exactly.  I had it all planned out.  I sent John with a list of questions I had for the vet and gave them loves then they went on their way.  And I picked them up.  So he was the bad guy who took them and I was the hero who rescued them and brought them home.

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Exactly.  I had it all planned out.  I sent John with a list of questions I had for the vet and gave them loves then they went on their way.  And I picked them up.  So he was the bad guy who took them and I was the hero who rescued them and brought them home.
Nah..............you were afraid to walk past that Chihuahua ............:flail:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Joke that only those of you old enough to remember Diff'rent Strokes will get:  When I look at this picture of Fuzzy I can't help hearing "Whatchoo talkin' about, Willis?"
I take offense to that!  28 is not old!  LOL  :)

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Joke that only those of you old enough to remember Diff'rent Strokes will get:  When I look at this picture of Fuzzy I can't help hearing "Whatchoo talkin' about, Willis?"
Arnold, is that you? :lol3:

Fuzzy has been watching too much tv :lol3: