Show me your eyes

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Always thought it was funny how some people believe black cats are bad luck. Midnight was pure black with deep blue eyes. Not once was she ever a cat that brought along "bad luck". These pics are simply beautiful in their simplicity. All of these kitties are beautiful!

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why would such beautiful kitties be destroyed! One is a Main Coone isn't it?
Keeker (the DSH) was born in my old roommates bosses' garage and he was the only one left of the litter because they couldn't catch his feisty butt. His 4 siblings were all caught and he killed them! He hated cats. One day my roommate was there and the kitten walked right up to him, so he put him in his truck and brought him home.

Kricket (the MC) belonged to a co-worker's Mom. She was terminally ill and he was trying to re-home her cats (he also hated cats! What's with these people?!). Kricket was the only one left besides the Momma cat and he told me if he didn't find a home for them he was taking them to the shelter in the morning. Well, the shelter in his area in not a 'no-kill' shelter. Needless to say, I drove 40 miles after work at 11 'clock at night and brought him home. 

Fortunately, I convinced him to keep the Momma until he found a home for her - his Mom had papers on her! Thankfully, he listened to me and we found her a home with a very cat friendly family! She has since been spayed. 

godiva kiss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hesitated to show this (although I have posted it before) which is one of my favorites of Garfield, because he needed his eyes cleaned.  He was such a sweet and good kitty in every way except he HATED having his eyes cleaned!  But he was just so adorable!

scrappy101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

scrappy101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise