Show me your eyes

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It certainly makes you wonder what they are really thinking! 

Have you ever been asked, If you could magically be granted one super-power, what would it be? 

Mine would be to 'talk to the animals'! 

Having grown up on a farm, I've always been around animals and when I was a kid I had a horse who was my very best friend for 13 years (from the time I was 6 yrs old until I was 19). I literally told him EVERYthing! If he could have talked, I'd probably still be grounded! LOL (We won't even go there! Sorry Mom & Dad!). 

But how wonderful would it be to look into your cat's eyes and ask, What's the matter? And hear him say, 'My tummy hurts' or 'I'm bored' or 'I really wish you'd stop buying that crappy tuna and get some fresh salmon or something!'. Or to 'hear' him say, "Nothin's wrong, Mom. I'm just thinking how much I love you". Sometimes, I look at my cats and and say, "Mommy loves you too!" because that is what their expression is saying to me. 

When I took this picture, Kricket was reaching up and wrapping his paws around my wrist as I sat at my desk and kept asking, "Hold me, Momma!"

After I took a few pics, we went over on the couch and cuddled for a while and he curled in the crook of my arm and purred and smiled at me and said, "Thanks!" 

View media item 319150

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh beautiful eyes , great pic Fyllis!

When a cat look at you eye to eye it's because they love you so much, those eyes are talking. Macha starting to lol  it's been long time I want her to look at me with those big eyes but only these few weeks she looked at me for about 2 minutes.......that's the longest time. Something with those beautiful eyes that mesmerized me!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
It certainly makes you wonder what they are really thinking! 

Have you ever been asked, If you could magically be granted one super-power, what would it be? 
Mine would be to 'talk to the animals'! 

Having grown up on a farm, I've always been around animals and when I was a kid I had a horse who was my very best friend for 13 years (from the time I was 6 yrs old until I was 19). I literally told him EVERYthing! If he could have talked, I'd probably still be grounded! LOL (We won't even go there! Sorry Mom & Dad!). 

But how wonderful would it be to look into your cat's eyes and ask, What's the matter? And hear him say, 'My tummy hurts' or 'I'm bored' or 'I really wish you'd stop buying that crappy tuna and get some fresh salmon or something!'. Or to 'hear' him say, "Nothin's wrong, Mom. I'm just thinking how much I love you". Sometimes, I look at my cats and and say, "Mommy loves you too!" because that is what their expression is saying to me. 

When I took this picture, Kricket was reaching up and wrapping his paws around my wrist as I sat at my desk and kept asking, "Hold me, Momma!"
After I took a few pics, we went over on the couch and cuddled for a while and he curled in the crook of my arm and purred and smiled at me and said, "Thanks!" 

View media item 319150
Kricket has the most amazing eyes. All his photos are so striking. And the love he has for you is really shining through .[emoji]9728[/emoji]️

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Robin on a bookshelf last night. I fell asleep on the sofa and awoke to him playing Cat UFO at 5 am. [emoji]128514[/emoji] The videos even funnier, but I don't know how to link a video here.

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Robin on a bookshelf last night. I fell asleep on the sofa and awoke to him playing Cat UFO at 5 am. [emoji]128514[/emoji] The videos even funnier, but I don't know how to link a video here.[/quote[emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128576[/emoji]

godiva kiss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
What a cute kitty. The second to the last photo is adorable - Sprinkle looks so quizzical. Like: "What do YOU want?"

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What a cute kitty. The second to the last photo is adorable - Sprinkle looks so quizzical. Like: "What do YOU want?"
   She does, doesn't she!   Might be something to do with the little collection of gold and silver she has stashed away infront of her paws there!  
    Very cute kitty and very cute photos @Godiva Kiss.   Your  little  live Miss Kitty is lovely esp in those last 3 pictures.   With those pretty blue eyes I bet she can get away with almost anything too.  

godiva kiss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise