Show me your eyes

lonelocust

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pythagoras, just found a special place in my heart :heart2:
How did you even come up with the name??
When we brought him home, the husband and I were tossing names around. I started naming some Greek philosophers, and we both decided that he looked like a Pythagoras. I don't really recall if anything in particular brought it to mind. He is the biggest sweetheart in the world.

When I took him in for his vaccinations, my vet said she'd never seen a pet with the name, but that she'd had anther kitten named Pythagoras just the week before.

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Pythagoras, just found a special place in my heart 

How did you even come up with the name??
When we brought him home, the husband and I were tossing names around. I started naming some Greek philosophers, and we both decided that he looked like a Pythagoras. I don't really recall if anything in particular brought it to mind. He is the biggest sweetheart in the world.

When I took him in for his vaccinations, my vet said she'd never seen a pet with the name, but that she'd had anther kitten named Pythagoras just the week before.
I am Greek, so I totally appreciate the name! 

anamoes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have two babies here:

This is Ozzy with his bluish green eyes at 8 weeks old – his first week with us :)

This is Ozzy now (6 months old). He is growing into a handsome (and crazy) cat. His eyes are sometimes bright green and sometimes a yellowish green, depending on the lighting.

This is the new baby, Rosie. She just turned 4 months old. I am not sure about what colour would her eyes be. They sometimes are hazel, sometimes brown, sometimes a mix between those...

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
View media item 312188   I love this photo @AnaMoes   The expression on Ozzy's face is so concentrated!  Such an expressive face:  cute guy (and not just because he's blue - though it always helps LoL).    Rosie is one pretty kitty too.  I bet they look amazing together if they ever cuddle up.  View media item 312192    Just look at this gorgeous babygirl's face, Zander is one seriously pretty kitty and her eyes are as round as saucers here.  
   What a shiny star she is.  

anamoes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
@MServant

Babygirl is a gorgeous kitty! I love the colour of her eyes! And she has such big eyes too! It's too cute ^_^

Now Ozzy is a handsome boy, I often kid that we should put him in kitty commercials. He just loooves to go on the balcony to watch the birds. He probably just spotted a sparrow in that picture!

Ozzy and Rosie were recently introduced, so they are not best friends *yet* :) But soon hopefully I will have some pictures of them cuddling up together