Show me your eyes

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Chicken is so gorgeous, but I am always looking for pics of Carpet
I took some more photos of Carpet last night.

She was really well behaved and let me comb all of the grass seeds and tangles out of her fur, so I took a few photos of her looking well groomed, rather that her usual tumble weed look.

I'll post them on your Black Cats thread when I get off work this afternoon.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Such a sweet face.    I'd say it looks like butter wouldn't melt but I know this little one is bound to be full of mischief and mayhem.  

newmamaof3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Such a sweet face.    I'd say it looks like butter wouldn't melt but I know this little one is bound to be full of mischief and mayhem.  :heart4:
Yes he is! But he makes up for it in snuggly goodness!

piakay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Norachan Norachan , your cats are lovely! Gin kun does look like Pia! Is he a DSH? Pia is a DSH and I've been trying to figure out what her background could be. She looks really similar to some Bengal/tabby mixes I saw at another rescue and is very athletic and active.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you @PiaKay  Gin kun is a feral cat I rescued a few years ago. I'm really not sure where he gets his looks from. I know he must have the pointed gene, because he fathered some pointed kittens before he was fixed. He also has the Japanese bob-tail gene. He doesn't have the full bob-tail, but he has a half length tail with a twist in the end.

He's quite old now, but he's a sweetheart.