Show me your eyes

miri4191

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Oliver 1 year old, you can't tell from this picture very well but he has two colors in each eye, yellow on the outside and a small ring of green around his pupils.

Josie's eyes at 3 months old, I hope they get more coppery as she gets older.

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oliver 1 year old, you can't tell from this picture very well but he has two colors in each eye, yellow on the outside and a small ring of green around his pupils.

Josie's eyes at 3 months old, I hope they get more coppery as she gets older.
Beautiful eyes on both your cats , Josie's may take a while to fix Tippi's took for ever she's a calico like Josie for the longest time they went from grey to yellow and now at over nine month there hazel with a light brown  ring around them
At three month kind of grey

Now at 9 month ,but  even now they can look darker depending on the light

miri4191

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you Merlin. Tippi's eyes are pretty!
Tallulah's eyes look so big! Do they always look so big or just when you're trying to get a picture? Oliver always tries to snap his eyes shut for pictures.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Norachan  I love the photographs of your three cats above, quite stunning.  I especially love the one of Freya looking straight at your camera and out of the screen at any of us viewing here. 

miri4191

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 Norachan we all know that look well, don't we? If cat's looks could kill my whole house would be gone. Your girls are pretty.