Show me your eyes

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This thread is mean!  I look at all these kitties and how cute they are and I look at Mouse and he looks all serious. 

Tippi and Tallulah both have such incredible markings and cute kittenish faces, and then Aloo comes in from the wings not on her own but with a Billi boy. Am I the only one who just adores all these cats and their little faces and marking and expressions?  And such lovely photos: Mouse hates it when I get my camera and instantly hides! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Why is this thread so hard to look at ?  
Wow, Travis looks great for 18, and his eyes are a really lovely colour.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such great pictures everyone!

@Merlin2000, that picture of your kitties playing w/ the string on the rug would be a great caption this picture!

"See, right there under my paw."

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Took this picture of Tippi after she was spayed , you can see the effect of the anaesthetic in her eyes , she looks like she's off her head on drugs , which I suppose she was.

I closed the curtains to block out the light and just let her come round in her own time , which she did quite quickly

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This is a little kitty I found with an eye infection. I realised she has an usual eye shape! Love it!
Awe, precious little kitten:  sad eyes and fabulous whiskers.  
  Something quite lionish about the eyes.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Took this picture of Tippi after she was spayed , you can see the effect of the anaesthetic in her eyes , she looks like she's off her head on drugs , which I suppose she was.

I closed the curtains to block out the light and just let her come round in her own time , which she did quite quickly
Poor little Tippi, :-(.   I wonder what was going on in her head when this was taken.  
    Tippi's white fur always looks so clean, how does she manage to look so spotless(and innocent)?!