Show me your eyes

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Hey all, I just thought to share with you heart melting music video advocating for shelter cats and dogs' adoption,..... spread the love!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Very unusual colouring, what a pretty girl!   Lovely photo, she looks really chilled out and confident there too  :-D  

nycats

Mother of 3 cats & fosters
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww thank you MServant! She is my beautiful torbie & white girl. She is on her favorite spot in the house...the second platform on the cat tree. The top one belongs to her "brother".

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@sivyaleah  that is one nice photograph!  Amazing shot of Capser's eyes, and his face :-D  I feel like I could reach out and touch him from my computer screen!

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you MS! The original has SO much detail to it. I'm pleased with this camera so far - a Nikon D3100, just the kit lens but seems to be more than adequate to start off.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I love her nose also, it's very unique.
@NYCats  I keep looking at your girl and she really is so pretty - tonight when I looked again in sivhaleah's post I realized what Aloo makes me think of is a lovely little toy cat because her markings on her face and paws are so unusual and soft toned, and her face is so perfectly shaped together with the colour / shading of her fur - and something about the proportions of her eyes, whisker pads and nose!

Last edited:

nycats

Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww thank you so much, mservant mservant ! I do think her coat is very unique and beautiful. Sorry my post was so confusing. My girl's name is Aloo, I hadn't mentioned. Tallulah is Merlin2000's beautiful girl. Funny thing about Aloo's nose is, the brown part ends at the bottom of the nose, and you can see how it turns pink below that.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@NYCats  I have corrected your kitty's name in my post - my apologies to both the beautiful girls involved!  Aloo's nose photo is fabulous, like a gentle little tiger baby fast asleap.   Baby pink nose and chin.  

@Merlin2000  you know I adore Tallulah too! Your little girls are very very sweet.

I am such a soft touch, honestly! 
  Show me little kitties and I can't help but fall in love with them.

nycats

Adult Cat
Purraise
@MServant Oh no it was totally my bad for making the post so confusing! Silly me. Aloo is very photogenic. I have tons of pics of her in cute little poses, and I am so excited to be complimented on those. Thank you so much. I think my friends are thinking "omg I've seen photos of your cats like million times already!" It's so nice to meet people here that appreciate the beauty of those wonderful creatures as much as I do. When I look at my girl, I always think that she is the cutest little thing I've seen. And it never gets old!