Shoutout: Tcs Is The No. 1 Cat Site!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It's always nice to be recognized so I thought I'd share this -
50 Best Pet Websites for 2017 - Rave Reviews

TCS made it to #16 in the list and as far as I can see, it's the first cat-only site mentioned there, making it #1 in the cat sites category :blush: Now we just have to keep making our way up there to make sure cats get the top place that they deserve!

Thank you, everyone! Our members are what makes us stand out like this!:lovecat:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not much for social media but I truly do enjoy coming to this site. Reading through threads, advice from members and the articles on this site have helped me out immensely. Sharing photos and chatting with fellow cat lovers is icing on the cake. It helps a lot to know I am not truly a "Crazy Cat Gentleman" and that there is absolutely nothing crazy about caring for cats. My vet says that cats are an underappreciated pet and that too few people where I live show up at the Humane Society looking for their cat. It is nice to read about and chat with other people that appreciate their little feline companions as much as I do.

Hats off to Anne, TCS, and all the members :)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:clap2::woo::dance::banana1: TCS has been my favorite site for a long time now! I can't imagine how things would have gone for Mooch and Noodles the last few years if I hadn't had TCS to help me through. :agree:

Because of TCS I've caught health issues earlier. Because of TCS I've found treatment routines that work for us! Because of TCS I ask better questions when I talk to my vet! Food challenges have been less intimidating and I've spent my money more wisely on cat products. I've even been able to help random people I've met in the pet isles at the grocery store. (So what if they think I'm a little cat crazy; it's the truth! :D And they asked first. ;) ) My girls definitely have more enriched lives because of things I've learned here. And I've made some pretty awesome friends over the years too! :thumbsup:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How awesome is that!!!

FYI, I have the website notated on my Instagram so when cat peeps need help they can easily find a good place to go to. I follow and am followed by a LOT of feline related accounts there so hopefully some will notice it and visit us!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for sharing this, Anne! And thank you to all the admins, mods, advisors, and members for all your dedication and knowledge, making is possible for TCS to be this vibrant, thriving community of cat lovers that I'm so excited to be a part of!

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne Anne So, you created this marvellous place back in 2000. Great credit to you and I for one would like to hear your story of why, how etc. you kicked this off in the first place. The trials and tribulations, early members, how it grew, best/worst moments etc. etc. etc. I'm sure all of us will be interested.