Share your spooky stories mini-contest

taboobleu

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
​Too late for the contest, but this is the scariest true diabolical story I have ever heard. I used to be a live-in nanny to two children. Their dad is a forever friend of mine. The younger child is a boy who was born with hypoplastic left heart syndrome. This friend's girlfriend was living in the home when the child was preparing for his 3rd and last open-heart surgery @ age 5. This girlfriend already had reservations about this surgery. She told me she was in bed (early morning the day of the surgery) and the boy woke her up by just standing in the doorway. She said he just stood there quietly "looking at her" but his eyes never looked right upon her. His eyes where moving and looking up and around the room, but she felt he was staring at her! She layed motionless in the bed observing this. Then she said he walked over to her, leaned his head down, cupping his hands  and growled like a dog in her ear! Then he disappeared. He was actually in another room with his father. This confirmed her reservations. And, she was right! Many terrible things happened surrounding this surgery. A hole was tore through his heart when they opened his chest, he lost a considerable amount of oxygen to his brain, causing a major stroke, and the dad had a nervous breakdown requiring hospitalization. The boy survived after months of serious rehab and is normal in most ways, but he is small for his age and gets bullied sometimes. This child is Christian and confirmed his faith by baptism and Holy Communion. Was this girl having a prophetic dream, or something else? All I know is that this story scared the crap out of me! And I guess this does relate to my TabooBleu. I got him from her.  

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we should all listen to our gut feelings.  We get them for a reason.  A long time ago, they were necessary for survival but life isn't as dangerous (or maybe more dangerous, in some ways) so we suppressed our gut feelings, thinking it is all in our heads.  I think gut feelings are more than just "feelings."  They're instincts.  We probably notice a lot of things subconsciously and these subconscious control our gut feelings.