Secret TV show you watch?

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I so much used to love the PowerPuff Girls!!!

I am now one of those annoying home-improvement, interior design show junkies. It irritates my hubby endlessly. Toolbelt Diva, Trading Spaces, Sell This House, etc. I don't know why, but living in a dumpy old house has forced my to live vicariously through these home improvement series. Wishful thinking, I suppose.

I kind of also like Andy Griffith. I can't seem to get enough of Barney Fife (spelling?)...and Aunt Bea, Opie, whatnot. Ugh.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Does anyone like SpongeBob ?
Yup... I actually watch it every morning while I get ready

Does anyone else watch the MTV- Real World/Road Rules Challanges? Or am I the only one who's totally addicted?

Oh, Allie... its okay, I watch those shows too, and I just watched the My Super Sweet 16 Season 3 marathon yesterday

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I use to love Aqua Teen Hunger Force!!! I haven't bought the DVDs yet and its been over a year since I watched them so I forgot a lot of them.

That whole Adult Swim on Cartoon network rocks! Do you watch Robot Chicken too?
Oh yeah, love Robot Chicken! I watch most of the shows on Adult Swim especially the anime. There are a couple I don't like (like Sealab) but the majority I do watch.

Oh yeah I just thought of two more shows I "secretly" used to watch: Arthur and The Worst Witch. I don't watch Worst Witch anymore because my cable stopped carrying HBOfamily, and I don't watch Arthur anymore, well, not sure why but I used to watch it a lot.
I still have caught myself quoting Arthur though! The funny thing is most people I quote it to get my quote right away so I guess I'm not the only adult who watched it....heck my dad used to watch it too!

I also sometimes watch My Super Sweet Sixteen although my family members always groan when I turn it on and ask if I HAVE to watch that... :p

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Does anyone else watch the MTV- Real World/Road Rules Challanges? Or am I the only one who's totally addicted?
I use to until B would relentlessly make fun of me for even switching to the station.

Oooo...I use to love on TLC "A Date Story" (don't know if its still on) and "What not to wear" - I usually turn it off when the hairdresser dyes the girl's hair blonde. That's the only thing that annoys me about that show - everyone has to go blonde or get highlights.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch American Idol, which people around here would laugh at me for. Also, I love America's Next Top Model, though I'd have to starve myself for 8 years to even get on it and then my face would get me kicked off!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I use to until B would relentlessly make fun of me for even switching to the station.

Oooo...I use to love on TLC "A Date Story" (don't know if its still on) and "What not to wear" - I usually turn it off when the hairdresser dyes the girl's hair blonde. That's the only thing that annoys me about that show - everyone has to go blonde or get highlights.
I'm sooo addicted to the RW/RR Challanges!

What Not To Wear, is my favorite TV show ever! I love watching the new ones on Friday nights - and the funny thing is, that John gets into watching them too!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What about older shows... like The Cosby Show? Everyone calls me crazy when I tell them how much I watch the re-runs on Nick @ Night! (Roseanne, Fresh Prince and Full House too
)

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not really ashamed of anything I watch, but I guess the cheesiest things I watch and enjoy are "The Girls Next Door" and "Beauty and the Geek".

I also have some TV on DVD that people laugh at me for. Such as Dr. Quinnn Medicine Woman, Little House on the Prairie, and The Waltons. I like old school wholesome TV. Is that so wrong?

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

I also have some TV on DVD that people laugh at me for. Such as Dr. Quinnn Medicine Woman, Little House on the Prairie, and The Waltons. I like old school wholesome TV. Is that so wrong?
Wrong, no.

Funny, yes!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to watch cartoons when nothing else is on.
I also like a couple shows on the disney channel (Hannah Montanna, thats so Raven) and then theres shows like beyond the break and degrassi (its cheesy but I like it anyways lol).