Secret TV show you watch?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Yep, I love it!! That show is so freaking funny!!
I LOVE it! Did you see the show where they were cursing? Me and Jim were screaming laughing. Jim is identical to Mr. Krabs

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcrazyperson

i've watched that before too! thats when you get REALLY desperate, lol.
no kidding
it's really cute though
I love cartoons

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, well if I tell you then it wouldn't be a secret anymore

However, I do love to watch the following:

Flintstones
Jetsons
Gilligan's Island
Bewitched
I Dream of Jeannie
Brady Bunch

Unfortunately the only one of those that is on the channels that I have is "Gilligan's Island".

I also watched a few episodes of that "My Fair Brady", which was totally stupid, LOL

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walker, Texas Ranger

J/K, LOL! I like watching Court TV.
Especially Forensic Files and the Case Files of Daryl Hinman.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm an anime/sci-fi geek, so its not that I can be ashamed of anything like watching old Dr Who or Blakes 7. I have watched some really bad anime unsuitable for children which I am quite ashamed of. tbh I'm sure there are posters on tcs who feel Heroes is a guilty pleasure but that stuff is normal TV for me.

Epona thought catching me watching Beauty and the Geek was a new low
even though there is a classic UK show called 'Ladette to Lady' which fans of these type of reality shows should really check out should they see it scheduled in the US

As far as proper embaressment- a co-worker asked if I caught a Dr Who spin-off for children and I was actually ashamed to say that though I recorded it I had not seen it...

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shows like Beauty and the Geek make me feel smart.

Shows like Nanny 911 make me feel like I'm a great mom!

Gotta admit watching almost any Star Trek - but Voyager and the Original Series are the best. (I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that I even know a lot of the episode names from the original series.) My DH thinks I'm pretty geeky for that.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

What's really scary is that I haven't watched soaps for literally about 10 years - no soaps at ALL. I look at the covers of the little Soap Mags at the grocery store and it's still the same characters, still the same hook ups, still the same villains... I could probably jump back into any one of about 3 that I watched with my mother before I was in school, and it might take a week to get caught up!
You are so right! For me it's been over 15 years and I STILL know who the characters are when I look at the soap mag covers.

caterpillarpie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
shaman king is a GREAT cartoon. Alex and I watch it in bed on the weekends lol. mmmmm they have the nanny re-runs on atm, and we watch those, and... DR PHIL. He makes me laugh so hard, although he does some great things.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got hooked on Endurance (teenage version of Survivor) when the NBC networks were carrying it. But no more!!
I think I need cable now and that is definitely out of the budget.

Saturday morning programming is the pits. Has been ever since they took off Bugs Bunny.