Secret Santa Thread...

peppersmommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Whoo hoo! I got my Secret Santa package today. Thank you Sweets!!!! I think you are wonderful and I love it, I put the cat toys in the stockings. *just because I get my presents early, doesn't mean the cats can*
I will post pictures in a few minutes. I got 3 cat nip toys, an awesome cat stocking, a beautiful cat angel ornament, and a beautiful figurine of an angel girl holding a cat. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

even if you were dreaming your in trouble now

something similar happened on the last thread and everyone wanted me to send them tim tams - but now that thread is lost - I guess I dont have to now
Wrong-o! Original please...

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Yes, such fun, you guys, thank you for your sweet complements! Sierra said she would like to purrsonally recommend this toy!
Stephanie-

Thanks for posting the awesome pics of Sierra playing with her new toy!!
She's so precious! I'm happy she likes it!!

Laurie

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, it looks like Sierra is in heaven with her little angel toy!

She is such a SWEET cat. She just seems to be so calm and smiling even (if that's possible for cats!) in her photos.

The stocking is beautiful. Did you make that Laurie?

So, Laurie you did well. You did as well as my Santa Rhonda which means OUTSTANDING!!!

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

Oh, it looks like Sierra is in heaven with her little angel toy!

She is such a SWEET cat. She just seems to be so calm and smiling even (if that's possible for cats!) in her photos.

The stocking is beautiful. Did you make that Laurie?

So, Laurie you did well. You did as well as my Santa Rhonda which means OUTSTANDING!!!

I hope Stephanie likes her other presents (she's savoring them).

I didn't make the stocking (I'm not that talented!)

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sending mine out to my SS this Thursday!!! hehe! I have been ready to send mine for a while, but i wanted it to arrive closer to Christmas!!! It kills me seeing my SS post in here that they haven't yet received theirs!!
You will be happy when you get it though!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by George'smom

I hope Stephanie likes her other presents (she's savoring them).
I have tried to convince Stephanie to rip them all open - but she isnt doing it
she has more patience than me I tell ya!!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, doesn't Sierra look so cute with her kitty angel!!!

Peppermommy - that "spoiled" stocking is just adorable!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe!!! I"M NOT TELLING!!!
Who was in charge of telling everyone their SS addresses and such? Since the crash I lost my PM from them with my SS's address in it!!! AAAAAAAAAAAH! I had it printed out but i think someone threw it away here at work!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I posted in the last thread before it crashed, that i received my gift from my SS!!! It was AWESOME!!! I was THRILLED when it arrived and for about 2 minutes I had myself convinced that I was going to wait to open it on Christmas. Well, that didn't last long. It was too hard to do, since there were like a bazillion individually wrapped gifts inside!!! WOW! There were so many goodies in there! I will post pictures of everything tomorrow. I still haven't figured out who my person was yet. I have been too busy to do a search. I'll post my goodies later! But, to whomever sent me the gifts:

Thank you SOOOOO much!!! You are awesome! I love all the gifts, and so does Juicy!!! I will write more later! Thanks again!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

grissom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ATTN: COuld my secret santa please claim me so I am sure before I thank the wrong person??? I think it was Patty, but I'm not completely sure. It could have been Gemlady. So... if it was one of you, could you please let me know?

Thanks!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Grissom

ATTN: COuld my secret santa please claim me so I am sure before I thank the wrong person??? I think it was Patty, but I'm not completely sure. It could have been Gemlady. So... if it was one of you, could you please let me know?

Thanks!
Tweren't me. I was unable to participate this year. I'm just here for the chocolate. Right Danielle?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Tweren't me. I was unable to participate this year. I'm just here for the chocolate. Right Danielle?
RIGHT!!!!!

oh - that means me sending it to you doesnt it? oh I thought you were here for the friendships and the love of cats?