Secret Santa Sign-ups - LAST DAY TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just sent mine in too!
I think this is my third year participating. I just wanted to let ya'll know that if I get you and you live close enough, you might be getting some of my cake "truffles" like I sent last year.

And where is the hint thread and the gift ideas thread?? Huh??? WHEE! (Sorry, you guys can drink liquor, I'll stick with my venti caramel macchiato.)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I just sent mine in too!
I think this is my third year participating. I just wanted to let ya'll know that if I get you and you live close enough, you might be getting some of my cake "truffles" like I sent last year.
Chocolate cake truffles? Hey, mods! We're in the same state! *hint hint hint *

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my third year participating as well and it is great fun..I already have a couple of small items I picked up over the summer so I sort of have a jump start on it this year..

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Lol!! Essentially cake that is crumbled, mixed with icing (although I've used Baileys too), rolled into balls, then dunked in chocolate (I used a PB cup mold for the bottoms, then dunk the top in colored white chocolate). Big hit with last year's SS.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And where is the hint thread and the gift ideas thread?? Huh??? WHEE! (Sorry, you guys can drink liquor, I'll stick with my venti caramel macchiato.)
I've been wondering the same thing, though I'm guessing those threads dont start until the signups are done? I cant wait to fill mine out and start reading all that are posted!

I havent done any shopping yet, I think I'll wait until I get my person to really start. ....At least I'll try to wait...

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I sent my sign up email
I forgot to mention in hints that I love homemade things, edible and non-edible! Ill mention that info in a hints thread
, or have a snooper deliver that info for me!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Lol!! Essentially cake that is crumbled, mixed with icing (although I've used Baileys too), rolled into balls, then dunked in chocolate (I used a PB cup mold for the bottoms, then dunk the top in colored white chocolate). Big hit with last year's SS.
Holy Cow!! That sounds absolutely divine!!!!

Looking forward to this year!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like Snooping is FUN-UN!!!! I volunteer for it if you guys need one too! So, basically I volunteer for whatever

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just sent mine in too!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Hey, I'm willing to relocate!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Going Nova

You're increasing your post count already. I think you could totally make 150 legitimate posts within the next few weeks.
Oh! thank you so much for the encouragement! I will see what I can do, though my vacation is over now so will have less free time.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Yay! time to write that email over lunch. I'm so excited - I hadn't been around long enough to sign up last year.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

Oh! thank you so much for the encouragement! I will see what I can do, though my vacation is over now so will have less free time.
I don't want to be a wet blanket, but check with an Admin. You may not have had the 10 posts between March 1 and August 1. I don't want you to have false hope plus the posts really need to be meaningful and not just for the sake of running up numbers.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I don't want to be a wet blanket, but check with an Admin. You may not have had the 10 posts between March 1 and August 1. I don't want you to have false hope plus the posts really need to be meaningful and not just for the sake of running up numbers.
But I think if you become a paying member, that goes by the wayside. It's not that expensive if you order 3 months at a time!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That's true. It's a new rule this year that aside from the 300 post total, 10 of those posts had to have been made between March 1 and August 1.
Originally Posted by kluchetta

But I think if you become a paying member, that goes by the wayside. It's not that expensive if you order 3 months at a time!
That's true, paid memberships trump all the restrictions.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't worry, I understand the rules, and wouldn't dream of posting just for the sake upping numbers.

I joined over a year ago, but didn't start posting again until a couple of weeks ago, so probably don't have those 10 posts in the right spot, either.

But I thought it was nice and friendly of Going Nova to encourage me, and wanted to acknowledge that.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

Don't worry, I understand the rules, and wouldn't dream of posting just for the sake upping numbers.

I joined over a year ago, but didn't start posting again until a couple of weeks ago, so probably don't have those 10 posts in the right spot, either.

But I thought it was nice and friendly of Going Nova to encourage me, and wanted to acknowledge that.
That was sweet of you to acknowledge Going Nova. I just didn't want you to get all excited only to be disappointed. There's nothing stopping you from becoming a paying member which would make it all a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.