Secret Santa Sign-ups - LAST DAY TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a note:

If you have signed up and are now regretting that you did or feel you will be unable to honor your committment, please let us know now. You can do so by either emailing to the address in the first post or by sending a private message to myself, Chester&Piper or clixpix.

Thank You.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so I've been having some REALLY weird dreams lately (and by weird, I mean dreaming about real life things that go odd).

Anyway, the other night I dreamt that I had died (gulp) and that my SS was without a present because my DH didn't notify anyone online!

I think I need to come up with a list of things for him to take care of if I die. Or is that a bit morbid?

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Ok, so I've been having some REALLY weird dreams lately (and by weird, I mean dreaming about real life things that go odd).

Anyway, the other night I dreamt that I had died (gulp) and that my SS was without a present because my DH didn't notify anyone online!

I think I need to come up with a list of things for him to take care of if I die. Or is that a bit morbid?
yes thats a bit morbid hun, you will be fine, dreaming of death doesnt mean you will die (im just starting to read about dream analysis hehe)
you will be fine, just think we are getting our names soooooon woooohooo

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

yes thats a bit morbid hun, you will be fine, dreaming of death doesnt mean you will die (im just starting to read about dream analysis hehe)
you will be fine, just think we are getting our names soooooon woooohooo
Oh I know that,
Like I said...WEIRD dreams lately, lol.

And I'm soooo excited for names. But I will wait patiently, lest I scratch the mean streak.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay everyone, that's it, the signups are now closed!

Just as a reminder:

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Just a note:

If you have signed up and are now regretting that you did or feel you will be unable to honor your committment, please let us know now. You can do so by either emailing to the address in the first post or by sending a private message to myself, Chester&Piper or clixpix.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.