Secret Santa Sign-Ups 2011!!!! CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Ok, I have thought of a way to make this even more fun.

After the names are sent out and the hint thread is going good, I wll give the first recipient to post photos of their gifts and their Secret Santa each 50,000 points.

And just to keep the interest ongoing, I will give the same to the LAST recipient to post photos of their gift before midnight on Christmas day. That will be according to Cental Standard Time, USA.

Someone be sure to remind me I made this promise!
Ooooo super good idea!!!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I died laughing yesterday and sadly poor DF knew why I was laughing like a loon. Somehow the topic of me making my own yarn came up and that I need Alpacas...I was like OMG NOOOOOO I need LLAMAS!!!!!! I was dying and noone knew why I was laughing and all DF looked me to say was "Oh geez..I know its time for her secret santa now..this will go on till Christmas day" LMAO!!!

I keep looking at the dang dog and going llama llama DUCK and he barks at me..Like he knows what time of year it is.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Hmmm... I have a sewing machine, and more fabric than I know what to do with (remember, I worked in a fabric store)... evil plans are a-foot!!

... or should that be a-hoof?

Amanda
a-hoof!!

Originally Posted by Kailie

Met this llama yesterday at the local fair and instantly thought of all of you!
Great picture, Kailie!

And Kim, I love the new avatar, too!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Guess what I found

Originally Posted by -_aj_-

You know when you just have one of them moments and just dont think

Anyways im doped up on cold medicine thats my excuse and im sticking to it
Sure cold meds.... right

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh Ashley, you are so cute LOL!
Agreed!

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

we have lots of first-timers so far
always glad to get fresh blood, er, i mean new santas

I promise to get the match-ups done quickly after sign-ups are over
my
Now now... we have to be nice until AFTER sign ups.... we don't want to scare off any of the ones that havn't signed up yet!

Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

LMAO!!!!!!! Im soooooo ready!!! I have already gone thru my 'SS stash' and Im sooo ready. I need my hints and I will literally be ready to ship to my SS like the weekend after I get my SS name!!!

**Noooo I have not been looking forward to SS all year long..no way not me.....I even found killer wrapping paper last year that I absolutely had to have for SS this year!!!!!**

I promise Im not crazy!
DH thinks im crazy... as do most of my frineds when SS time comes around

OMG I died laughing yesterday and sadly poor DF knew why I was laughing like a loon. Somehow the topic of me making my own yarn came up and that I need Alpacas...I was like OMG NOOOOOO I need LLAMAS!!!!!! I was dying and noone knew why I was laughing and all DF looked me to say was "Oh geez..I know its time for her secret santa now..this will go on till Christmas day" LMAO!!!

I keep looking at the dang dog and going llama llama DUCK and he barks at me..Like he knows what time of year it is.
I've sooo been there!!!

And I'm showing my DD the Llama Llama Duck song in the AM, I'm sure she will LOVE it!

Originally Posted by calico2222

Who would have thought llamas would be a symbol of Christmas...
Originally Posted by gemlady

Inca Claus!!!
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I know, right? They are synonymous at MY house for sure!
Inca Claus!

I may need to switch out my angel tree topper for a llama!

Oh wait.... I should probally actually sign up, huh?

Off to send my e-mail!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was the cold meds, I've been ditzy all week lol

Inca Claus that is fantastic

Danielle get that email sent!!

Ooooh I'm going on holiday to my favourite place so who ever gets me as there Santa thus year will be spoilt....again lol

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im heading to Delaware this morning...Im gonna try and hit the boardwalk while we are there to get something special from the beach for my SS.

Anyone planning some sneaky shipping this year? I had a blast helping being a sneaky shipper!!!!! That was tons of fun even though I got mad at my post office for not putting the stamp that says where it came from...stupid post office. LOL

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't forgotten! Just been yucky busy this weekend with work. Katie, if you don't get my email in a day or two, hit me on facebook and remind me!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just signed up. I have a closet packed with fabrics. Wonder if I can find a pattern to make Llamas?
Oh yes, my lucky Santee will be receiving a Llama from me this year!!

I volunteer to ship for anyone that wants to throw someone off.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

Anyone planning some sneaky shipping this year? I had a blast helping being a sneaky shipper!!!!! That was tons of fun even though I got mad at my post office for not putting the stamp that says where it came from...stupid post office. LOL
Last year I actually had one of my cards mailed from the true and actual North Pole (yes, I'm related to Santa Claus
), but, sadly, my recipient didn't receive it. I was truly bummed!!!!! I even checked with Santa's helper and she swore up and down she mailed it for me. If you can't trust Santa's helper, then what's the world coming to?

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oooh, oooh, look at all the llama avatar's that are starting to show up. I just noticed Ruthyb's on a different thread! So cute!

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to ask all of you this: why do you all make the Secret Santa animal a Llama? Yes, I know I am new to the planet

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

Oooh, oooh, look at all the llama avatar's that are starting to show up. I just noticed Ruthyb's on a different thread! So cute!
Haha,thought I would join in,a bit christmassy but never mind.x

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cat Person

I have to ask all of you this: why do you all make the Secret Santa animal a Llama? Yes, I know I am new to the planet
LOL, I had to think about that one. If I remember correctly, someone sent a "hint" to their SS as a tuft of hair and labeled it "llama fur". The the person who got the gift was tearing their hair out trying to figure out who had a llama. I think the hair was actually from one of their cats, and for the life of me I can't remember who the giver or the receive was, but it kind of stuck.

Don't feel bad, I'm still not sure on the whole gnome thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.