Secret Santa Sign-Ups 2011!!!! CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I could just move my FB avatar here, I'd have a llama too! Of course I have Butterbean, but you know what I mean.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Katie, I will be your SS!

Even if you know who it is, doesn't mean they can't still torture you in other ways!
well now that is just plain scary!!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by catbehaviors

What if there aren't an equal amount of members participating, so everyone can't have an SS? Still haven't decided if I'm participating yet...
You think I should?
Secret Santas are not paired up with two people exchanging gifts. It's more like putting everybody in a big circle and each one gives a gift to the person on his/her right. That way everyone gives something and everyone gets something.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

But what of the forgotten Alpaca? Aren't they related to Llamas?
HAHAHAHAHA oh yeah the Alpaca fantasic animals, I fed some when I was holiday in April and will do when I go away in October,

MAYBE Ill send my Santee an Alpaca muhahahahaha

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to participate this year! All this talk of llamas and gnomes has got me excited!
Hopefully by the time my gifts arrive I'll have a new camera to take pictures of everything, even if I don't I'll be sure to use an older camera

VERY EXCITED!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

I'm glad you're still enjoying it. I had just lost Jack, so I understood... I swear at times one of the girls has jumped up on the bed, and when I look, neither of them are there... so I know Jack is visiting. I'm sure Fatman is watching over you as well.

I know I stayed away a couple of years because I had goofed myself. I'd planned so much more for my recipient and life just got in the way. She got some, but not nearly as much as I'd intended... of course, I was going WAY overboard... as I have a terrible habit of doing... I'm one of those "we're going to need a bigger box" types...

Amanda
I adore Fatmans memorial. DF and I were just talking about it last night in bed because we still miss him so much. Part of why we added cats to the house is because we felt something missing since he passed and we just knew we NEEDED another Fatman. Now we have Crocadilly aka Meatball because he does act just like Fatman from how he sleeps to having to guard your plate at dinner because a paw will come up and try and steal food. Exactly like Fatman. Its like Croc is a reincarnated Fatman and he has started filling a void in our hearts that has been empty since Fatman passed.

If your late again this SS..DONT REVEAL YOURSELF!!! lol Have a snooper send a PM saying your gonna be late...

Originally Posted by Momofmany

But what of the forgotten Alpaca? Aren't they related to Llamas?
I had to laugh at this. Poor DF has been ganged up on by me and the big boss because I said I want Alpacas to shave and make my own yarn and he agrees, even had me google how much they cost. LOL I will die if I end up with a pair of alpacas one day.

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catbehaviors

What if there aren't an equal amount of members participating, so everyone can't have an SS? Still haven't decided if I'm participating yet...
You think I should?
You better join, if you can
! You are one of the people I was hoping to go shopping for
! But no pressure

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

And let's not forget the vicunas and guanacos!
Have you ever heard the guanacos' mating calls? If you hear them, you'll never forget them!

I wonder if llamas sound the same?

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew it wasn't a gift exchange, but for some reason I was still getting a little confused!

Originally Posted by Cat Person

You better join, if you can
! You are one of the people I was hoping to go shopping for
! But no pressure
Ok, I've decided! I'm definitely doing it! Sounds like a lot of fun, and I'd love to plan gifts for whoever I may get!
Got to sign up now.

I think maybe the dream I had last night about llamas was a sign...

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

HAHAHA! Looky at all the Llama avatars! Oh, my life is complete!
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Fantastic I just changed mine
Well, I hate to disappoint y'all and not join in on the fun, but I'm not changing miine!
It's football season, and I have to show my support for my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.