Secret Santa Hints - (The All-in-One Version)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Why bother putting them out? Are you sure you want to share?

I wouldn't.
I am planning a trip to the Lindt outlet next week to stock up for Christmas!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is wise to taste test them. Wouldn't want one of your guests to eat a bad truffle, you know.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

You have a Lindt outlet?
Yes, we do! I even have a frequent buyer card to get free chocolate

If you want to make up a wish list, I will ship to you!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember that movie as well as a cartoon "David the Gnome" I think i remember someone here saying they say it on TV not too long ago.

Does anyone remember the movie made back in the 1960s called "The Gnome-mobile"? Starred Walter Brennan if I recall correctly...

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
6!!! no no... I want to change my answer!!! 8! Yeah 8, that's my final answer!

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Jan - I just put the Lindt truffles out for my guests.... the question is, how many will my husband and I eat before they arrive?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

OK, so I was thinking ( I actually do that once in a while
) and you keep saying that you won't open your SS gift before Christmas and that Chris will take it away from you and hide it. Soooooooo how did you know it was OK to open the package? Couldn't it have been your SS gift??? Hmmmmm ?????
Originally Posted by snosrap5

That means that Danielle has no will power!!!! She is just as naughty as we are!! Hey, Danielle it really could have been your SS gift....
I just saw this.
I knew it wasnt my SS gift as Jill & I had discussed sending some things to each other.
I did say to Jill that I would wait to open it but she kept insisting that I opened it then - now i know why LOLOL

oh and I admit it - I have no will power thats why chris takes it from me - there is a parcel in the spare room already

thanks again Jill
- I am sorry to say that yours hasnt gone out yet ACK!!! hopefully early next week... it really is amazing how hard it is to do simple things like go to the post office with a 10 week old girl.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No rush at all!!!
It's a lot of fun with the baby though too isn't it? Have you already started dressing her in cutsie outfits and stuff? How does she like her bib? Now tell us, when chris isn't home do you go rumaging through the spare room!!!!??? We won't tell!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

oh and I admit it - I have no will power thats why chris takes it from me - there is a parcel in the spare room already
So your SS gift is there, and you didn't tell us??? You know we need details, postmark, etc!!!
Or he is hiding something else from you?

Originally Posted by kathy14

I'm so jealous! Where do you live?
right now, I am in Secret Santa Land ! No specifics until after my gift has been received
I am in the Northeast.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My niece's in-laws had their Christmas today. Her daughter received the Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture Game DVD version....

Anyway, one of the tokens is a gnome. I couldn't wait to get to my computer and tell everyone!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

So your SS gift is there, and you didn't tell us??? You know we need details, postmark, etc!!!
Or he is hiding something else from you?
oh no no its not my SS gift - its from someone else and I asked him to take the customs label off it, destroy that and then hide the parcel - although its addressed to him as well so he is hiding it from himself as well

oh wait - I wonder if this person actually is my SS and is just pretending not to me.
hmmmmmm

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

Anyway, one of the tokens is a gnome. I couldn't wait to get to my computer and tell everyone!
That is funny! I may have to see if I can find it online to see what it looks like!

oh wait - I wonder if this person actually is my SS and is just pretending not to me.
hmmmmmm
Now that is possible!!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hehe yes it sure is so much fun and YES she is getting dressed up all the time

one problem though - unless she is wearing pink everything thinks she is a boy
yesterday she was wearing white FRILLY pants and a red tshirt and I still got "oh he is adorable"

oh and the bib - well she spits all over it

no no no I would never go rumaging through the spare room - not me
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

No rush at all!!!
It's a lot of fun with the baby though too isn't it? Have you already started dressing her in cutsie outfits and stuff? How does she like her bib? Now tell us, when chris isn't home do you go rumaging through the spare room!!!!??? We won't tell!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

yesterday she was wearing white FRILLY pants and a red tshirt and I still got "oh he is adorable"
Why do people do that? If I'm never sure, I make sure I don't say he/she! Don't worry, all of her TCS Aunties think she is a beautiful little girl with a winning smile!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

hehe yes it sure is so much fun and YES she is getting dressed up all the time

See, Danielle! Ashley and I had the right idea with Pink Cowboy boots and fairy wings!!
I'll make sure Jasmine gets the wings for Christmas!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Why do people do that? If I'm never sure, I make sure I don't say he/she! Don't worry, all of her TCS Aunties think she is a beautiful little girl with a winning smile!
I am like you Karen, I make sure I dont mention a sex, as lets be honest, its hard to tell at that age.
awwwwwwww and Jasmine just loves all her TCS Aunties & Uncles - just one BIG family... she is not going to be able to go anywhere in the world without someone watching over her

Originally Posted by Sar

See, Danielle! Ashley and I had the right idea with Pink Cowboy boots and fairy wings!!
I'll make sure Jasmine gets the wings for Christmas!