Secret Santa Hints - (The All-in-One Version)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Oh, but it is!!

Old British folk lore has it that when gnomes were sent to Australia for stealing sheep, they cursed parts of the land that was commonly named Gnome. From my research, your house is built on one of these Gnomes, so you are sure to get a colony in no time! Muahahahaha

Hmmmmm..... Too bad the shipping deadline for australia has already passed....... There's always New Years!!!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Oh, but it is!!

Old British folk lore has it that when gnomes were sent to Australia for stealing sheep, they cursed parts of the land that was commonly named Gnome. From my research, your house is built on one of these Gnomes, so you are sure to get a colony in no time! Muahahahaha

too too funny!! You are even scaring me alittle!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Oh, but it is!!

Sarah,

Thank you for the interesting history lesson. See Dan? They came over with your ancestors on the same convict boat.