Secret Santa Hints - (The All-in-One Version)

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

yesssssss, I did! I did - and they came from Virginia. SOme were natural and some were from a special store via BerylAnn. And I loved them. Wanna see what I put together???
ABSOLUTELY!!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is kitties favorite toy that keeps getting destroyed because he/she plays with it so much? Oh, Tibby will play with anything and Molly has a PASSION for feathers! So if my SS comes from somewhere with big birds, Molly would love some feathers!

Here are some more of my likes!
People who are requested for info can use these too!

What are your favorite scents and what totally turns you off? I love lavender! I don't think there are any scents that I particularly dislike!

How do you pamper yourself at home for 'me' time? What things can you never get enough of because you use them up so fast? I don't get much 'me' time, but I do like to have a bubble bath!

If it gets cold where you live, how do you keep warm when you go outside?
Do you wear hats or scarves? I wear hats and scarves (have bobbly gloves so that I can use my stick still!) I love funky hats and ear flap hats!

Okay, lets say I'm crafty and can make you a scarf (if you wear them).... what colors in yarn would you want?? Rainbow!

What do you think of getting something that's used, but is still in really good condition? I always buy used stuff for myself, so I'd be perfectly happy!

If you could pick something for your SS to include in your christmas package, what would it be? Something relating to their area!
Would you like a homemade gift?? Yes, I love homemade things!

Do you like to travel? yes, but I don't get much chance these days!
Do you enjoy art from other cultures? Yes!
Food? Oh yeah!

Do you prefer old fashioned things or modern things? Either, but probably more towards the modern!
1.how would you describe your personal style? Hippy/excentric!

2.when you look around at the things you own,
is there a picky/specific or eclectic mix? VERY eclectic!

3.is there a particular time period in history that interests you? Not really!

4.please list the total amount of animals in your home
(include all animals except husbands and children) 2 kitties, Tibby and Molly and three gold fish!

5.do you prefer things that can be hung on a wall, or things that
can be displayed on a shelf/mantle/etc or something edible? Probably edible or shelf, as I'm not allowed to hang of lean things on the walls!

6. what is something you always get too much of during the holidays? Alcohol!

7. what is something you wish you got more of during the holidays? Alcohol!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

6. what is something you always get too much of during the holidays? Alcohol!

7. what is something you wish you got more of during the holidays? Alcohol!
i knew we were friends for a reason

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are things that you need in your home, you know, for final touches??? Paintings? not really paintings, live in a mobile home, and have limited wallspace, sigh
Pillows? love throw pillows, any kind!
Picture Frames? naah, not really
Candles? love to collect any scented candles, and really love candleholders!
Kitchen Towels? yes....especially with cats on them

And: What is kitties favorite toy that keeps getting destroyed because he/she plays with it so much? lol, with mine, it really doesn't matter, not sure that they have a favorite!

What are your favorite scents and what totally turns you off? love just about any scents truthfully

How do you pamper yourself at home for 'me' time? What things can you never get enough of because you use them up so fast? Oooh, love any kind of relaxing/moisturising bath products, gels, bubble baths and such!

Do you wear hats or scarves? not really, doesn't get that cold much here in Alabama

Okay, lets say I'm crafty and can make you a scarf (if you wear them).... what colors in yarn would you want?? Multicolored!

Do you like any outdoor winter sports? (Ski... etc.) see above about lack of cold, lol

Like to cook? or hate to cook? lol, not crazy about it, but do it to help hub in bakery, lmao
Butter and cream? or low fat? any and all, lol
Sweets? or savouries? ooh, love the sweets, but am a diabetic, so use them as treats....loooove good chocolate!
Any particular gadgets you covet? lol, think I have most of them
Any particular cookbook you covet? LOVE the local church/club types, they have the best recipes
For the recipes? or the ideas? both
Any particular treat/food you can't get enough of? good unusual chocolate!

Favourite types of clothing accessory? hrm, none really, love unusally patterned socks though
Dress style/favourite outfit?! usually jeans or kakhis and pullover shirts
Pierced ears or not? yes, just got them repierced after letting them grow up....love dangly earrings!
Favorite colour? purple, lavender, pink, ....anything but yellow, lol
If you could pick something for your SS to include in your christmas package, what would it be? hmmmm.....not sure, am easy to please

Would you rather get something that you need or just want? either, lol

Would you like a homemade gift?? YES, they're the best!

Do you prefer old fashioned things or modern things? both have their place in my heart and life

1.how would you describe your personal style? eclectic

is there a picky/specific or eclectic mix? a little of this, and a little of that, lol, just whatever suits my fancy...not a lot of "modern" stuff, though

3.is there a particular time period in history that interests you? not really

(include all animals except husbands and children)
8 cats, lol
can be displayed on a shelf/mantle/etc or something edible? prefer things on a shelf, or edible, wallspace is too limited here

6. what is something you always get too much of during the holidays? WORK, lmao!
7. what is something you wish you got more of during the holidays?
(or anytime)
Christmas music...the printed kind that you play......

your cat's size in cloths, neck size, etc. guys...if you think I'm measuring these kits, y'all are crazier than me!

your absolute dislikes. Anything really turn you off? hmmm, no, not really, lol!

Geez, now, a bit about me.....I love to sew, love to read, love to quilt too, just don't have a lot of time for any of the above right now. I do collect candle holders, and pretty decorative bells. Also anything and everything cat....figurines, you name it....I even have a chip and dip set that's kitties...and kitty salt shakers too, lol!

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
okay, iv'e been asked to post my likes and dislikes so here they are

Likes -

books especially thrillers (except crime or supernatural) and books to help me with my pastel work.

Graphite pencil sets and scetch pads.

scrapbooking stuff, especially the albums, i love to make different one's for different occasions.

i totally love pj's in large so there baggy and comfortable and big chunky wool socks, i also love mittens for those cold nights and those beanies with a flap on either side.

gardening and cooking

magnetic poetry kits

the color yellow

cats

body stuff, moisterisers, bath gels, face masks etc.

vanilla and coconut

girly hair clips

bronzing or shimmer makeup

feminine clothing, especially dresses (size 10 - 12 Australian)

girly organisers

magazines

chunky bracelets and slouch bags, bohemian style

photo albums

anything that makes the cats happy, especially honeysuckle, can't seem to find it much in Australia.

chocolate not available in Australia like reeces cup and tootsie rolls, always wanted to try American chocolates, or chocolate from any other country for that matter

oh and i nearly forgot, i absolutely love the beach so anything that comes in handy there is awesome, i also love shell themed stuff like necklaces and bracelets.

Dislikes -

now this will be hard! i'm very easy to please lol

the color black

incence

shelf ornaments

wind chimes

can't think of anything else right now

i hope this helps

felicia

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are things that you need in your home, you know, for final touches???

Paintings? We don't really need paintings.....

Pillows? I LOVE pillows but like creamish, tan, brown would match our living room.

Picture Frames? No thanks

Candles? I LOVE CANDLES! Vanilla scents, anything but fruity scents, althought I like apple and strawberry

Kitchen Towels? we have plenty of those

And: What is kitties favorite toy that keeps getting destroyed because he/she plays with it so much? The toy where it attaches to a door or table and has a dangly thing on the end.....

What are your favorite scents and what totally turns you off? Vanilla!! Fruity sweet scents.....turn me off

How do you pamper yourself at home for 'me' time? What things can you never get enough of because you use them up so fast? I like stuff like that! I love being pampered and massages and bubble baths and bath salts....

Do you wear hats or scarves? Yes, I have a black peacoat and I do wear a cute little hat when it's cold

Okay, lets say I'm crafty and can make you a scarf (if you wear them).... what colors in yarn would you want?? Pink

Do you like any outdoor winter sports? (Ski... etc.) Never tried it except ice skating....which I've gotten worse at over the years....

Like to cook? or hate to cook? I'm trying to cook!

Butter and cream? or low fat? sure....

Sweets? or savouries? Love choclate AND candy!!

Any particular gadgets you covet? I really want an IPOD but I don't have the money

Any particular cookbook you covet? Not really

For the recipes? or the ideas?

Any particular treat/food you can't get enough of? Chocolate!!!!!!!

Favourite types of clothing accessory? Not really

Dress style/favourite outfit?! usually jeans and a cute top

Pierced ears or not? no

Favorite colour? PINK!!!!

If you could pick something for your SS to include in your christmas package, what would it be? I'm a very easy-to-please person so I can't really think of anything....

Would you rather get something that you need or just want? either

Would you like a homemade gift?? Sure!!!

Do you prefer old fashioned things or modern things? both

1.how would you describe your personal style? eclectic

is there a picky/specific or eclectic mix? a little of both

3.is there a particular time period in history that interests you? not really

(include all animals except husbands and children) 1 cat

can be displayed on a shelf/mantle/etc or something edible? Wall or shelves...I don't have any shelves though

6. what is something you always get too much of during the holidays? SHOP

7. what is something you wish you got more of during the holidays?
(or anytime) Time with family

your cat's size in cloths, neck size, etc.I don't really know but he wouldn't be too thrilled with clothes

your absolute dislikes. Anything really turn you off? Not really!!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Your Santa has to go shopping SOON - according the chart Deb posted, regular mail to Europe has to be shipped by November 4th in order to get a Christmas Delivery.
Wow! They sure are gonna pressure people to get all their stuff off early! I dont take those dates very seriously, last year I sent my SS of in the beginning of December, when it "should have" been too late, but it still got there before Christmas.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pollÿanna

Wow! They sure are gonna pressure people to get all their stuff off early! I dont take those dates very seriously, last year I sent my SS of in the beginning of December, when it "should have" been too late, but it still got there before Christmas.
I would be paranoid thinking that my person was going to get NOTHING for Christmas! My package will be in the mail early! My person will probably be the first to get theirs!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I would be paranoid thinking that my person was going to get NOTHING for Christmas! My package will be in the mail early! My person will probably be the first to get theirs!
hope you have me then
cause last year mine arrived the day before christmas - I was one of the last to recieve mine!! (not that i am complaining at all steph - did I ever tell you we have put those chimes in the nursery for Jaz?
)

hope your have me and it arrives REAL early